The MT-07 Forum

FZ-7 Owners in Atlanta & Hollywood, FL get paid $150

dorene

FZ-7 Owners in Atlanta,GA & Hollywood,FL Paid ($150) Market Research

We are a market research company that pays people for their time and opinions. We aren't selling anything; we are only interested in your opinions which will help the Motorcycle manufacturers develop better products; you will have a direct influence on the bikes of the future.

We want to talk to owners of the Yamaha FZ-7 and FZ-9. The research will take place in the evening.

Tuesday January 13th IN ATLANTA, GA

Thursday January 15th IN HOLLYWOOD, FL.

The focus group will last two hours and you will be paid $150 cash.

We did this in California in November and had a very favorable response from members of the forum.

If you own one of the bikes please call us ASAP to see if you qualify for the study. Space is limited. If you don't own the Motorcycle, please don't call, tell your friends that do to call.

MOTORCYCLE REGISTRATION AND PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AS PROOF OF OWNERSHIP

Thank you,

A Point of View Research

Dorene

714-499-3070

Read more: http://fz07.org/conversation/1539#ixzz3MT6B1G63

Having a hard time with the link on my phone (just tried it on my windows tablet too, same thing), says I don't have access to the conversation or it was not found. I'm 10 minutes from Hollywood.

I'd like to see more info though before registering, just to make sure this legit.

This same company did this in California a couple months ago and people on here all got paid and gave good reports of the experience.

Plus, I have already said this is for real. I have checked this out and wouldn't allow it on here if it wasn't legit.

Call the phone number

• 2 weeks later...
Figured id bump this, signed up for Hollywood. Anyone else going, I know there are other FZ owners down here.
I should be going if they will accept me. 
Ive had my FZ 07 for a week now and its my first bike so they seemed hesitant to take a new rider.

Figured id bump this, signed up for Hollywood. Anyone else going, I know there are other FZ owners down here.
I should be going if they will accept me. 
Ive had my FZ 07 for a week now and its my first bike so they seemed hesitant to take a new rider.
I would've thought they'd want old AND new riders, this seems to be a popular bike with newer riders, seems they'd want to know your thoughts.  I guess they know better what they want, I'm sure they have good reasons. Good luck.  

I am pretty sure that we are going to get you in.  Opinion research is all about hearing what owners have to say.  We will know next week as everyone is on vacation till Monday.  I will be in touch as soon as I hear anything.  

I am still looking for more owners both FZ-07 and FZ-09  for Hollywood FL and Atlanta GA.  So tell your friends about this.  We had a great response in Southern California in November.  You guys like talking about your bikes, you might as well get paid for it. Check out the response from one of the guys that went in CA.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND RIDE SAFE OUT THERE.

Dorene

CALL ASAP.  I AM ON CALL AND WORKING 714-499-3070[span]    [/span]

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Any plans for having one in NorCal?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Trebec and Cruzin,

Thanks for putting in a good word for the market research.  People that do our studies enjoy the time and the money.  Besides giving your opinion you learn a lot from the other owners.  I have seen my bike guys make lasting friends from the other people in the groups. They also call and ask when we are doing another study.

I called the owner of my company to wish her a Happy New Year.  I told her about you and she said let him know he is in.  So there you go.  Speak with you soon.  

Happy New Year and ride safe out there.

dorene

What does it mean by registration? If I'm financing the bike can I still attend the meeting? Will insurance card work?

When you bought your bike didn't you have to register it to get plates for it?  That is what we usually accept as proof of ownership.  Call me and we can discuss.  I will be in the office at eleven am pacific time Friday.

Thanks,

Dorene

We are still looking for more owners to participate in the research study. Please call and tell your friends that own the bikes to call. You guys like talking about your bikes, you may as well get paid to give your opinions.
Thanks,
Dorene

Archived