The MT-07 Forum

Kriega Tank Bag Adapter

Allan

Has anybody tired to use this? I want to get it as I have a US-10 that I could use this with, but I was looking under the seat and I couldn't find anywhere to to put the Velcro stickers for the straps that go under the seats. If you run this and have a solution or just have a solution, I would love to hear it. Thanks!
Allan

IqYhXJal.jpg

dHTQQi5l.jpg

• 1 year later...
Bump. I'm looking at this too.
Well, after a year with no one saying anything about this, it doesn't look like anyone has ever bought this. Lol you might have to be the guinea pig.

• Premium Member

Cant help you with that one.

Write Kriega directly and see what they have to say.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Darn, I was hoping there would be a couple solid datapoints for this after a year.

I'm really enjoying the freedom of not having to carry a backpack while commuting, so I'm going to get the 5L bag and try running it on the tail for the few things I might need to bring back and forth to work. If it's too small I'll get a 10L for the tail and maybe mount the 5L on the tank. Or strap the 5 on the 10. Or just put the 5 on a shelf and save it for later.

I think over the holiday I'm just going to get this and see what I can do. Revzilla will let me return it if it doesn't work out anyways, not that I see this not working out.

Whats up guys, i have the full kriega setup including the tank setup. Have put about 6,000 miles on it without even removing the tank bra. Havent had any problems to speak of, no scratches and having driven through downpours not a single thing got wet. Would def recommend!

Whats up guys, i have the full kriega setup including the tank setup. Have put about 6,000 miles on it without even removing the tank bra. Havent had any problems to speak of, no scratches and having driven through downpours not a single thing got wet. Would def recommend!
Good to know! I'm glad someone with this finally responded. Lol How did you mount the Velcro stickers for the bottom part of the tank adapter?

Your gona have to pop the seat off then "I" just stuck them on the insides of the plastics just forward of the seat. I was skeptical of how long they would hold up to the elements, but after so many miles havent had a lick of trouble

Archived