The MT-07 Forum

What the average age of FZ-07 owners (to be)

Guru

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
crazycracka501

35, got the bike for my birthday present.

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
rubberbandman72

Just turned 42. My second street bike. Had a couple dirt bikes and ATVs. Had a 96 Sportster for ten years and sold it in 2008. First bike since then. Yamaha finally built the bike I've always wanted!

Turned 68 today and just installed my new MIVV Titanium GT exhaust. Tomorrow I'll install the EJK controller from the Dobeck guys. Were going to have a heat wave for two days, they say it should hit 40, thats 15-20 degrees above normal. I'll probably be able to wear just a jacket and gloves instead of the usual snowmobile suit and mits. Still, no riding until spring!

Turned 68 today and just installed my new MIVV Titanium GT exhaust. Tomorrow I'll install the EJK controller from the Dobeck guys. Were going to have a heat wave for two days, they say it should hit 40, thats 15-20 degrees above normal. I'll probably be able to wear just a jacket and gloves instead of the usual snowmobile suit and mits. Still, no riding until spring!
I'm back and fourth between the MIVV Speed Edge stainless steel carbon cap or the Akrapovic Carbon and I am leaning towards the Akrapovic.. How is the MIVV? Is the quality good? It's a hell of a lot cheaper than the Akrapovic but that's kind of what I'm afraid of.. I have heard both and like both sounds and they both look good as well. I guess I'm wondering why you choose the MIVV and are you happy with your decision? Thanks!

I'm back and fourth between the MIVV Speed Edge stainless steel carbon cap or the Akrapovic Carbon and I am leaning towards the Akrapovic.. How is the MIVV? Is the quality good? It's a hell of a lot cheaper than the Akrapovic but that's kind of what I'm afraid of.. I have heard both and like both sounds and they both look good as well. I guess I'm wondering why you choose the MIVV and are you happy with your decision? Thanks!
Quality was excellent and the install was really easy. I only liked the GT style however, the lower mounted ones looked big and clumsy. I'll post a photo or two once I can make enough room for a photo. Liked the sound of this one more. Not as loud as others and a bit deeper or a more throaty sound.

• Global Moderator
my age and frame # are the same!! 62
Next year you will have to buy a new bike :)

• 2 years later...

Archived