The MT-07 Forum

What the average age of FZ-07 owners (to be)

Guru

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started a poll on this, but the data seems to have gone missing during the transition to a new platform 

But I was impressed to see several members being born in the 1930s - huge respect!

Coming in at the 38 yr mark.  Got the bike when I was 37.  1st street bike.  Bicycles only until early 20's, then when I moved to Hawaii I did not have anything 2-wheeled for over a decade.  Finally able to get a motorcycle and have been quite happy with my choice.  I would love to upgrade the suspension of the bike at this point.  That's the only major remaining gripe I have.  Interesting to see the varied responses in this thread in both age and also in respect to what # bike this is for the owner.

66 here, been riding 66 yrs., my dad thinks the AJS 500 and Triumphs were his, silly, but I let him ride them in many enduros, 3 Jack Pine runs, Stone Mtn., Daytona plus many local races, scrambles...

• Premium Member

Bought the Fz07 at 58, now am 61.  It is my 4th bike inthe U. S.  I had three in Italy 40 years ago.

Marco

26 here. Purchased 2017-10-17. Red, ABS

compliments my DR-Z400E nicely and a lot more fun than my Ninja 300 was a few years ago.

This is my top pick for best bike for beginners...and also someone who just to hoon around like myself

On 10/15/2017 at 1:41 AM, glockpointer said:

47 says the thread resuscitator

If it weren't for your great resuscitating skills I never would've seen this thread so thanks! 

I turned 58 in August and I can still see my feet! Woot! 

Beemer

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

I am 60. Still get the same thrill riding, as I did when I was in my twenties.

• 4 months later...
njdevils1990

23 when I bought my '15 FZ-07 and 24 when I had to trade it in. 26 when I bought my current '17 FZ-07.

2003 Buell XB9R (2011-2011) Crashed
2009 Buell 1125CR (2011-2013) Sold
2015 Yamaha FZ-07 (2014-?) Current

308144.png

• 5 weeks later...

Archived