The MT-07 Forum

What the average age of FZ-07 owners (to be)

Guru

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
I am using the Tapatalk app. I don't see any poll. I wonder if it is only available on the website version.
Just went over to tapatalk and yeah no poll option. You might just have to go over directly to the site. It shows on the mobile version of he forum just fine as well.
Ya never seen the poll stuff on any forum on Tapatalk

• Global Moderator
47,  looks like the older guys are liking the torque instead of the noise of a screaming 4 cyl 
That's because those silly kids can't handle the torque. You need a real man to handle this beast  ;)

• Global Moderator

oh oh, the youngsters are gaining on us!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Cast my vote.. the big ol' 25.

Everything went braap.

njdevils1990

23 over here. Looks like 23 is the youngest that I have seen.

2003 Buell XB9R (2011-2011) Crashed
2009 Buell 1125CR (2011-2013) Sold
2015 Yamaha FZ-07 (2014-?) Current

308144.png

Would be interesting to know if the FZ-07 is the first bike, 2nd or 10th. We could see who is the average owner. I think the 07 touches the younger and the less younger. And i bet that expérienced rider make a good proportion of the owner of this bike.

past bikes: WR250X, KLR650, V-Strom 1000, DR650, FZ-6, SV650S, Seca II, GS400S, Seca 750, YZ80.

• Global Moderator

Mine is my second bike, but my first was a KZ650 in the 1980's, so it feels like my first. I am taking the MSF course this weekend as a refresher. I am 49.

The 07 is my first bike that I have personally owned have ridden a few friends bike for extended times from a CBR 600rr , 1000rr, zx10r , busa , street fightered r1 , and one very expensive custom chopper

njdevils1990

This is my 3rd bike, I started riding in 2010 when I was 19. Bought a 2003 Buell xb9r in March 2011 and crashed it in May 2011. Sold it and bought a 2009 Buell 1125cr in June 2011, sold that in October 2013.

2003 Buell XB9R (2011-2011) Crashed
2009 Buell 1125CR (2011-2013) Sold
2015 Yamaha FZ-07 (2014-?) Current

308144.png

:oFirst 17 year old rider here! (Well in October i'll be 17 hehehe) Anyway, my dealer said the bike should be in by the end of the month! (rofl) :) I feel like it will be a perfect commuter for my Senior year of high school!

Btw: The only other bike i've ridden is a brand new 2015 Harley Street 500 at the MSF course in June, and i plan to get a R6 or R1 after i get out of highschool and into college, the plan is master the FZ07 while modding it heavily, sell it in college, add money from part time job and BAM we have our dream Yamaha bike baby! All blacked out R1!!! (rofl) :)

Actually considering it is twice the price of the FZ07 and twice the speed, and definitly twice if not more the insurance i might have to wait more towards the middle-end of college hehehe P-)

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

MarylandFZ07
:oFirst 17 year old rider here! (Well in October i'll be 17 hehehe) Anyway, my dealer said the bike should be in by the end of the month! (rofl) :) I feel like it will be a perfect commuter for my Senior year of high school! 
Btw: The only other bike i've ridden is a brand new 2015 Harley Street 500 at the MSF course in June, and i plan to get a R6 or R1 after i get out of highschool and into college, the plan is master the FZ07 while modding it heavily, sell it in college, add money from part time job and BAM we have our dream Yamaha bike baby! All blacked out R1!!! (rofl) :)

Actually considering it is twice the price of the FZ07 and twice the speed, and definitly twice if not more the insurance i might have to wait more towards the middle-end of college hehehe P-)

Lenny, nice quote "Ride at 70% of your ability and road conditions at all times, leave 30% extra it will save your life" 

Archived