The MT-07 Forum

!!!2022 2WDW Black Friday ECU Flashing Sale!!!

2wheeldynoworks

2wheeldynoworks

It's that time of year again! Experience your bike with proper custom mapping for your SPECIFIC intake/exhaust combination.

Check out 2WDW.com to take advantage of our sale NOW!

All ECU Flashing is an ADDITIONAL 15% OFF starting NOW through Cyber Monday.

Once purchased, there is NO TIME LIMIT on when you have to send in your ECU. Ship it to us at your convenience, stress free, and we'll get it flashed and shipped back out the SAME DAY that we receive it!

If you have any questions, check out the link below or email us at support@2wheeldynoworks.com. We are ALWAYS happy to help with your ECU flashing, dyno tuning and performance needs.

• Like 5

• Premium Member

I've had 2WDW  flash all the ECU's on my bikes (4). This is the BEST money you can spend on your "07"... The turnaround time is amazingly fast, and seamless. I have a couple of track R3's, and a track FZ-07 as well. Even on a bike as small as an R3, the change in throttle response/lack of engine braking was incredible! For those that run a stock exhaust, and intake on your "07", you WILL benefit from this service! Also, if you choose to make changes to your intake, or exhaust at a later date- they will "re-flash" your ECU to accommodate those changes- for FREE!!! All you pay is shipping. Last time I shipped, I think it was $7.95 in a small USPS flat-rate box. This is the biggest "no-brainer" in all of Black-Friday 👍-

• Like 1

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

So I buy the flash now... Once I have the ECU pulled, I email you with what config I want flashed and ship it in? Should I slap a label on my ECU with return shipping info and whatnot?

• Premium Member
22 hours ago, crakerjac said:

So I buy the flash now... Once I have the ECU pulled, I email you with what config I want flashed and ship it in? Should I slap a label on my ECU with return shipping info and whatnot?

Yes, I think they have a form on their website-

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"