The MT-07 Forum

Opinions on Progressive Monotube Cartridges and Racing Bros Shock and other comparable forks and shocks PLEASE. I need opinions

Eric Johnson

M. Hausknecht

Hi Eric, Welcome to the forum. There are many threads here on suspension for the 07. There was an extensive discussion of the Progressive cartridges just several weeks ago, as an example. Just type "Progressive" in the search window and other relevant search terms.

After you've done that, if you still have questions, please indicate your level of experience, the kind of riding you do, and your priorities. We're a pretty opinionated bunch here, and some of the posters have many years of experience so you'll get good input. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the info, this was my first post to the group.  I’m a senior rider who just wants better suspension for canyon rides…. No tracks. After doing a little research it seems some riders like the Race Tech emulators or Traxxion Dynamics AR-25 kit for the forks and the K-tech Razor  R lite for the shock.  Any positives or negative opinions on those choices ?  Basically just looking for a nice upgrade from stock that won’t break the bank.

nozeitgeist1800

i adore my k-tech razor r-lite, and the huge difference it has made. no idea on the front, though, as ive had my front suspension in a box for like a year. too lazy to actually do the work and install.

• Like 1