The MT-07 Forum

Roadsitalia exhausts

p0k3yiii

• 4 weeks later...

so i am pretty sure one of these exhaust will be my purchase. if the conversion rate is correct on google, most can be had for sub $400 for a full system . i emailed to equire about shipping and it is 38 euro to the usa in atlanta ga . give me a narrow choice guys. i like the speacial and the doublefire

Hey guys, I had the doublefire. It is a great exhaust and very loud with killer.

I had a good deal and switched to my Akrapovic, but the roadsitalia is a good choice for low budget.

Check out the channel in my signature, there are videos of me and my MT with the roadsitalia exhaust with a soundfile.

Greetings from germany :)
Visit me on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcU_3J3y9lyDXENL-cMqLmw
Visit me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/mtertainment0709

yes this company's jerking my nerve though i send a email every day or two they reply but never send me a invoice so i can pay and they can ship... they need a us distributor badly

Subscribed. Want to see more people get this and have success. Right now, Yosh is on my list. Might have to pull the trigger though since the wife's bday is coming up soon -- her bike.

ben

I'm going for a SC Project Conic [url=]

[/url] Got one on my Triumph Striple and is superb. Quality is top notch, sounds awesome and looks great. (weighs nothing)

Would really like a Yoshi, but just not available that easily in the UK, and price is very expensive to get one here.

The Conic for the Triumph came within 6 days of ordering direct from Italy, communication with company not great, but was trackable from dispatch to delivery!

Mont

I cant wait until you get this put on. Might have to order me one.
in broken english text they basically advised me that it had to be made as ordered and will ship on monday.

Nice. Let us know what happens. What was total price of it? As cheap as you thought? Any idea when it will arrive?
414usd ships monday.

[/url] Got one on my Triumph Striple and is superb. Quality is top notch, sounds awesome and looks great. (weighs nothing)

Would really like a Yoshi, but just not available that easily in the UK, and price is very expensive to get one here.

The Conic for the Triumph came within 6 days of ordering direct from Italy, communication with company not great, but was trackable from dispatch to delivery!

Mont

one of the first ones i saw and i love it. just dont want to pay for it.

Guest August BB

Just be warned you may or may not get an extra 20+ dollar bill from fedex two weeks to a month after delivery for customs duty and brokerage fee.

• 2 weeks later...

installed. 
took about a hour.
simple hand tools and common sense. (instructions are in italian)
what does it sound like?? - loud.
$414 shipped to atl ga it is a full kit.
i got the special carbon with db killer.
took about 5 days after i got my tracking number.
came 1 day earlier than expected.
pro's- cheap and exactly what i was looking for
cons-i feel the ever so slight decrease in bottom end torque but it pulls harder to the red line.
no i dont have a fuel controller.
video is with db killer installed but comparatively i think i will get even more "is that a ducati" comments but to me its sounds like a r1 hybrid sounds... crossplaney... i made that word up.

[video src=http://youtu.be/AfVokXHN0ho]

Sounds loud. Almost too loud? Or is that camera playing tricks? I had annoying exhaust once and hated my bike after I installed it. Hopefully this isn't that?
its not quiet. if it didnt have the db killer i would think too loud . i can hear it around my block if your in it... which is 1 sq mile mildly wooded.

fooschnickens
Sounds loud. Almost too loud? Or is that camera playing tricks? I had annoying exhaust once and hated my bike after I installed it. Hopefully this isn't that?
Looks like it was shot on a phone which are notorious for blowing out sound when it reaches a certain level. I think a second video where he's not standing right next to it will give a better idea of how loud it is. Still sounds pretty nice, regardless. 

[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eefauk1nvUc&list=PLU2k6usjheNfY7ZJXjDvmKgr_5cd9WJzz]

here is some better sound :)

and YES, it's very loud with killer. (as loud leo vince on a supermoto without killer )
i checked it and got 97dB at 5000rpm

Greetings from germany :)
Visit me on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcU_3J3y9lyDXENL-cMqLmw
Visit me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/mtertainment0709

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mont

That's the one I like, where do you buy it? 

• 4 weeks later...

anyone else get one of these yet, way cheaper than others with lots of style choices. wonder why not as poplar. maybe since its not well known?

Archived