The MT-07 Forum

Central Indiana

rubberbandman72

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Premium Member

I used to be from NW Indiana (Portage), but moved to much sunnier and warmer digs about 11 years ago. Have fun you guys, and stay off of I65 ;)

• Like 1

rubberbandman72
I used to be from NW Indiana (Portage), but moved to much sunnier and warmer digs about 11 years ago. Have fun you guys, and stay off of I65 ;)

I65 is a hostile place to be on a bike. Not for me.

Looking forward to 69 though! 

• Premium Member
Looking forward to 69 though!
Hey let's keep it clean on the forums here :D

• Premium Member
Poogiethefirst
FLO – Lifetime Oil Filter Custom LED – Three Wire Flasher Unit
Powerbronze – Rear Tire Hugger
Mitsubishi – Rear Fender Eliminator
eBay - K & S LED Turn Signals (Three wire front, two wire rear, & DOT Approved)
eBay – Turn Signal Adapter Mounts
RAM – Mount For ZUMO 660 GPS
Yamaha – Front Cowl & Rear Cowl, Steel Mesh Side and Air Intake Covers
Giles Manufacturing – Swingarm Spools with Chain Adjusters
Vagabond – Frame Sliders & Rear Brake Reservoir Relocation Kit (Removed Rear Pegs)

Northeast side of Indianapolis...Bought this baby at the Indianapolis Motorcycle Expo from Dreyer's Motorsports for $6,700.00 out the door, which left me with plenty of cash for upgrades; just couldn't pass up a deal like that!!!!  Sturgis, The Dragon, Thunder In The Valley, and all around...here I come! 

• 4 weeks later...

Fishers checking in. Just picked her up on Monday and I can't wait for it to be everyday riding weather again.

• Like 1

Pretty sure I saw someone on a white Fizzer yesterday. They were in Fishers/Castleton, heading south on Allisonville and I think they went East onto 465. Just wanted to see if that was anyone on here?

riotcontrol
Pretty sure I saw someone on a white Fizzer yesterday. They were in Fishers/Castleton, heading south on Allisonville and I think they went East onto 465. Just wanted to see if that was anyone on here?
Could have been me, I was in that area yesterday. White helmet?

I think so? I was caught by a light, but I could've sworn it was a white fizzer with a tail tidy. Damn cages got in the way of a good look.  ;)

riotcontrol

I think so? I was caught by a light, but I could've sworn it was a white fizzer with a tail tidy. Damn cages got in the way of a good look.  ;)

Not me then. I still have the awesome rear fender.

• 1 year later...

From Lafayette (weekdays) and Indy during weekends, checking in. Just bought a 2016 Raven, love everything about the bike so far. I'm 5'7 160 and the bike fits me like a glove. I'll add pictures as soon as i have permission.

Also, who's all planning to go to bike night in August?

• 10 months later...

I'm down in Evansville. I'd love to meet in between sometime for a ride. South-central IN has some great rides. Loogotee to Shoals on 150 is one of my favorites.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I'm down in Evansville. I'd love to meet in between sometime for a ride. South-central IN has some great rides. Loogotee to Shoals on 150 is one of my favorites.

Crap, I meant between Shoals and Paoli. Has to be one of the best rides in Indiana.

• 5 years later...