The MT-07 Forum

TWF Racing/Zoran cartridge kit and springs FS

50Joe

Zoran uses a GSXR style cartridge and modifies it to fit the FZ07/MT07. He offers his system for $700 and it comes with springs. I have gone a different direction and removed his kit and am offering them for sale. I personally know David Behrend who owns Fast Bike Industries and he is helping me set up my bike for my unique needs and light weight being a paraplegic racer. They come with 0.90 springs AND 0.80 springs. You could use one of each for a 0.85 spring rate as well. The kit only has a few hundred track miles on them. $400 plus shipping is a great price in my opinion. I'm located in zip code 29642. I'll be racing at Road Atlanta Labor Day weekend and at Barber for the WERA GNF in October if you want me to bring them to the track.

• Like 1

• Global Moderator

Great value - somebody who knows the stock forks are lacking, is going to move up big-time with your offer

• Like 1

Just now, Pursuvant said:

Great value - somebody who knows the stock forks are lacking, is going to move up big-time with your offer

David at FBI is helping me out a bit so I can pay some forward with a great deal.

• Like 1