The MT-07 Forum

Silver Lining???

cornerslider

• Premium Member
cornerslider

If there was ever a "benefit" to the COIVID-19 pandemic, I'd have to say that maybe it saved to motorcycle industry.... In the years before COVID, the industry as a whole was suffering (to say the least). Riders were falling-off, manufactures were struggling to sell new bikes. After being cooped-up for several months, human nature prevailed!!! People started looking for the freedom of the open road- that can only be experienced on 2-wheels. I have NEVER seen the prices of pre-owned bikes shoot up at the level that I've seen in the last two years!!! I'm VERY happy that I'm not in the market for a new bike any time in the near future. That being said, I'm happy to see manufactures not looking at bankruptcy, and having the means to support our bikes with parts availability for decades-

• Like 1

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

midlifedelinquent

Are you seeing people actually paying these crazy prices for used bikes? I see what's listed on cycletrader and some stock bikes with higher listed prices than new, but are they selling?

In South Florida, I see the same bikes on craigslist for months and months without selling. Having said that I rarely see a used FZ 07 for sale.