The MT-07 Forum

What’s everyone paying for gas right now?

Mt707

I ended up at the wrong gas station yesterday in Sacramento and ended up paying 5.99/a gallon for unleaded. That is 10-15cents more than my usual gas station but it got me thinking what everyone else is paying throughout the country or even in other country’s.

I'm in SoCal, so I pay about the same prices as you saw in Sacramento.  With the bike I don't bother shopping since it uses so little gas, but on a 15-20 gallon tank in my car I'll go out of my way to save $5-$10.  Costco is usually $.50 less per gallon.

I was in New Jersey last week and saw $4.07 for regular, Manhatten was almost $6.  Couple days later in Orlando everything was $5 and up.

Edited by Nealsmo

I have converted the currency and unit of measurement and calculated that I have to pay round about 8,13775 USD / gallon right now.  That's why I commute with the bikes every possible day right now and I tell you, it's ice on the car's windshield in the morning :D
But I don't care, every liter I save from burning is less money for Putin

Edited by ElGonzales
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, scat2me said:

I pay Zero... I syphon it out the wife's car...  Her gas milage has decreased lately

Careful she doesn’t try and use that as an excuse to get a new car lmao.

So far it seems that gas is relatively similar in the states. For no apparent reason, I kinda assumed other country’s would be cheaper but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Just now, jb.junior said:

Drill, baby, drill...

That won't do anything.  It's refineries and corporate greed driving up prices