The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Instagram Page

cowdry67

Hey everyone,

With Cruizin's permission I have created an Instagram page for the Forum and FZ-07 owners in general. Hopefully this will be another way for members/owners to interact on Social Media and also gain more members and support for the forum. This page will be used for posting pictures and videos of bikes, gear, rides, ect submitted by members.

To be featured on the page please email media to FZ07instagram@gmail.com.

Please follow fz07_forums on instagram. Obviously the page is new so please be patient while it gains traction and grows.

Fine Print: By submitting your pictures/videos you are granting permission for them to be posted on instagram. Editing will be kept to a minimum to keep the original intent of the photographer. Videos featuring blatantly illegal acts will not be posted.

Keep calm and ride on,

Cowdry67
@cowdry67

I can't find it either, searched for fz07_forums and fz07 community

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

Not sure why its not showing up in searches. If u guys post or pm me your user names ill follow u from the page. It could be because it is so new and has so few followers right now. Thanks

Not sure why its not showing up in searches. If u guys post or pm me your user names ill follow u from the page. It could be because it is so new and has so few followers right now. Thanks

Rotaryryan24

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

• Premium Member

I found it. Following.

I would also suggest to create a hashtag for instagram. It's an easier way than having those email their submissions. By adding the hashtag, they are agreeing to the "fine print". That's how most other instagrams that repost images do.

Just a thought.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

The instagram page is gaining traction. Thanks to everybody who has sent in media and followed the account. Hopefully we will be able to spread the word about this great forum.

I found it. Following.  
I would also suggest to create a hashtag for instagram. It's an easier way than having those email their submissions. By adding the hashtag, they are agreeing to the "fine print". That's how most other instagrams that repost images do.

Just a thought.

I agree with motomeek. I would create a specific hash tag and repost pics and videos that way. It's easier to throw a hash tag on relevant pictures than to create an email.

Im all for a hashtag. That being said, I cant think of one thats catchy and unique... anyone have any suggestions? Also I'm good with people just tagging fz07_forums in the pic or comments.

Thanks everyone for the input!

Im all for a hashtag. That being said, I cant think of one thats catchy and unique... anyone have any suggestions? Also I'm good with people just tagging fz07_forums in the pic or comments. 
Thanks everyone for the input!

That will work too. Similar concept as a hashtag. Whatever works best for you, since you get the hard work of maintaining the page.

Archived