The MT-07 Forum

'16 Looking for replacement mirrors.

DansABitSalty

DansABitSalty

Hello all,

Recently had some winds blow my bike over and snap my mirrors and was looking to replacement them with stock or close to stock looking ones. To make it clear I VERY MUCH DO NOT WANT BAR ENDS. I like the stock mirror look. I cant seem to find the mirrors for pre redesign in stock and not sure what else would fit if anyone has any recommendations. If anyone knows if the new part 1RC-26290-01-00 fits the old 1RC-26290-00-00 or has any they'd sell to me thats cool too.

I’ve been looking at new mirrors for a couple weeks now and also really don’t want bar ends, but I’ve been struggling to find something that looks good. 

Puig had some really good looking mirrors along with Rizoma but for the price I’ve been a bit hesitant. Especially since I don’t know anyone personally who can vouch.. 

if you’re still looking, you can have my OEM when I finally pull the trigger on some new ones.

Amazon.com: MZS Motorcycle Mirrors Rear View Side 8MM 10MM Black Universal Compatible with Street Dirt Bike Quad Adventure Scooter Coolster Moped GY6 Cruiser ATV : Automotive