The MT-07 Forum

Team TBEXUSA Racing

50Joe

Para racer here checking in. For 2022 the WERA team 4 Dudes on a Twin and The Bike Experience USA have partnered together to put together an all para endurance racing team to run the N2/WERA National Series. I'll then run my FZ07 in the sprint races on Sunday. Looks like 2022 will be an exciting year. Series kicks off in June at CMP. Pretty stoked about it all. Pic from NCM last October for shameless attention LOL.

Cheers, Joe

NCM 1 resize.jpg

• Like 7

Dang, I’ve never heard of an all para team. That’s pretty rad. Good luck with the season. I’ll be following for sure. 

• Premium Member

That sounds really cool Joe. Good luck and enjoy the series.

Ed

"Do not let this bad example influence you, follow only what is good" 

• 3 months later...
M. Hausknecht

It was great to see @50Joe and his fellow members of Team TBEXUSA Racing finish third in the Relay Class at WERA's 4 Hour Endurance race this past weekend at Carolina Motorsports Park. Joe ran his 07 which, I must say, is the best looking 07 race bike I've ever seen in person. It is absolutely beautiful and appears to be meticulously prepared. It was a very warm and humid day; physically very demanding and they kept a solid pace going throughout. 

Roadracing World reports: "The new Relay class is run at the same time as the traditional 4-Hour Endurance classes, but instead of pitstops to change wheels and add fuel, the teams switch complete bikes. The Relay class was won by Team “A Proper Ding Dong” with Team “199 Miles” in second. The all paraplegic team of The Bike Experience with riders David Hunt, Mark Lapansie, and Joe Pomeroy with assistance from Robby Cichielo finished third." 

AC4V1606_1655227612.jpg

TSR-Dunlop wins the N2/WERA National Endurance by Dunlop at Carolina Motorsports Park Media, PA (June 2022) – The...

Way to go Joe and Team!

• Like 3

Thanks guys. First time racing the FZ at what I consider near real race pace. Also first time back on the bike since last October. Upping the pace revealed several improvements needed. I started dragging hard parts. Bike needs a linkage, better fork internals and probably a better shock. All things easy to improve.

• Like 2