The MT-07 Forum

Akrapovic Titanium Euro 4 + MT-09 DB killer onboard souncheck

rickchardet

As there aren't many high quality video's showing this combo, i uploaded this for anyone who might be interested. I think this setup is perfect. Quiet enough at low rpm but with real nice bass and good volume once you open her up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Daniellessoul

Thanks for the vid, I have the same set up.  It let's me limp out of my neighborhood without waking everyone up but like you said when you get on it, people can hear it.  

Thanks for the vid. Been wondering about this combo for awhile. Did you get the baffle from Akra? Did you modify the baffle?

I have to wear a right ear plug currently. Can't say I like that too much but the Akra has to breath!

Daniellessoul

Hi JJ, I got mine from EBay just search for V-TUV142 that's the MT-09 part number.  I think if you want to install the screw you have to drill a hole as they are in different orientations but the baffles are so tight, I just tapped it in with a mallet and it hasn't budged.  Worst case a dab of some sort of high temp glue would be sure but would make removal that much harder in the future.

On 2/13/2022 at 2:36 PM, J.J. said:

Thanks for the vid. Been wondering about this combo for awhile. Did you get the baffle from Akra? Did you modify the baffle?

I have to wear a right ear plug currently. Can't say I like that too much but the Akra has to breath!

Ordered it from a local Akrapovic dealer, shipping took a couple weeks. No need to modify it! Just need to drill the screw hole if you want but the fit is so tight I just hammered mine in. Hasn't come out (yet).

On 2/13/2022 at 8:36 AM, J.J. said:

You should always wear earplugs, the wind noise will damage you hearing regardless of how loud your exhaust is.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hey man, I can not see the video It says that it is 'private'. Can you show it one more time? 
 And I do have another question for everyone, what would sound deeper/louder modify the mt 07 baffle (cutting inner pipes/drill holes)  or put the mt 09 baffle in?