The MT-07 Forum

Fat guy jackets

klx678

I am looking for a short waist (road race flat track) type jacket that fits.  I have around a 46 chest, but unfortunately my waist is about the same.  So any of you guys know who makes a decent textile  short waist jacket that has at least pockets for ECE 2 armor?    I've looked at RST, but tapered too much.  I prefer textile for cleaning.   Looking for red and black, prefer no white, gets dirty too easy.  Might consider leather, but just don't like the idea of trying to clean the leather.  It would be really cool if I could get a custom made one, but not sure if I could afford it.

I put this thread here because I wanted most exposure possible.   Thanks for any tips.   

• Like 1

I have a XXL Fieldsheer in red/black/silver you can have for shipping if you want it. I think I can round up a bunch of armor to go with it and maybe even a cold weather liner too. It's used but in good condition, I'll even wash it. Fits big guys nicely (I know) and has velcro side waist adjustment. 

Text me for pics 2183zero856two6, Dave. 

Edited by mossrider
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

So, @mossriderhad the answer.   The Fieldsheer jacket was a fit.  Sad part for other riders with my build...  Fieldsheer is no longer making motorcycle jackets, except for electrically heated ones.   My good fortune was to have Dave help out.    

Thanks for the help Dave.  Now I can be stylin' and protected when riding the red XSR700.  Gonna look good with the red/white/black Bell Star and the red/black Scorpion EXO gloves.   Geez, I'm not gonna know how to act!  🤪

Edited by klx678
  • Like 1