The MT-07 Forum

Trackday #4+5

fzar

• Premium Member

This was the coldest I've been at the track, the wind was blustery and there were wet patches and puddles all round the track. I decided to get out there anyway and see what's up. I was pitted with 2 CMRA riders that brought SM bikes, ninja 400's, ZXR-10,R6's. i had spoken to a guy a little earlier about his bike, nice guy. He approached me before I went out in intermediate and gave me advice about getting heat in the tires. Here's his bike:

2D49E45B-594B-4299-BBD2-0631C5DBBD29.jpeg

I was hoping he turned up on the sunday as they combined the expert with intermediate, and I was curious to see what kind of an ass whooping I would get trying to follow him @jb.junior LMAO.. He was very helpful with the advice he gave. Its rare to see FZ-07''s at hallett, plenty of FZ-09's.

Edited by fzar
added content
  • Like 2

• fzar changed the title to Trackday #4+5
On 1/15/2022 at 7:14 PM, fzar said:

Here’s some of the bikes the guys I pitted with brought:

386282A7-F83A-473A-BFF7-7DDD94AB12D4.jpeg

7461C6E3-773A-4178-8679-50D550F0FC2C.jpeg

What a cool bike!

On 1/15/2022 at 7:05 PM, fzar said:

This was the coldest I've been at the track, the wind was blustery and there were wet patches and puddles all round the track. I decided to get out there anyway and see what's up. I was pitted with 2 CMRA riders that brought SM bikes, ninja 400's, ZXR-10,R6's. i had spoken to a guy a little earlier about his bike, nice guy. He approached me before I went out in intermediate and gave me advice about getting heat in the tires. Here's his bike:

2D49E45B-594B-4299-BBD2-0631C5DBBD29.jpeg

I was hoping he turned up on the sunday as they combined the expert with intermediate, and I was curious to see what kind of an ass whooping I would get trying to follow him @jb.junior LMAO.. He was very helpful with the advice he gave. Its rare to see FZ-07''s at hallett, plenty of FZ-09's.

Aww, thanks!  It was cold and windy!  Every day is a good day to practice something different.  Cold days can be good learning!

That was my first day back at Hallet after a really bad crash a few years before.  Kind of eerie!