The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 / MT-07 AP / iMoto / Sharkskinz Robem Fairing Stay - $125

jb.junior

Hi.  Brand new.  I changed to over the Flexiglass body work, so I no longer need this.  They are $188 new, including shipping.

IMG_4184.jpg

IMG_4185.jpg

Edited by jb.junior

• Premium Member

Are you the other guy that just bought Flexi-glass in the last few weeks? Trevor shipped my kit today. He told me he shipped another one to a guy in the states.

Ed

"Do not let this bad example influence you, follow only what is good" 

1 hour ago, Evill_Ed said:

Are you the other guy that just bought Flexi-glass in the last few weeks? Trevor shipped my kit today. He told me he shipped another one to a guy in the states.

Ed

Hi.  Yes!  Thought my poor cat had an [expensive!] operation so I had to delay the order a week.  I'll be ordering ASAP.

Did you get RAM air?

IMG_4003.jpg

• Premium Member
41 minutes ago, jb.junior said:

Hi.  Yes!  Thought my poor cat had an [expensive!] operation so I had to delay the order a week.  I'll be ordering ASAP.

Did you get RAM air?

IMG_4003.jpg

Hope your Cat is healing up well.

Trevor told me he was waiting to get Darren's bike bike to fianalize the ram air tube. He is suppossed to let me know when the design is complete and ready to ship. 

Ed

5 minutes ago, Evill_Ed said:

Hope your Cat is healing up well.

Trevor told me he was waiting to get Darren's bike bike to fianalize the ram air tube. He is suppossed to let me know when the design is complete and ready to ship. 

Ed

That's nice of you.  Yeah, he's coming right along.  He ate a toy, and they had to get it out... Only two more days with the hate.

Yeah, because I already have a set up for a non-RAM system, I had him cover the RAM for mine.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, jb.junior said:

That's nice of you.  Yeah, he's coming right along.  He ate a toy, and they had to get it out... Only two more days with the hate.

Yeah, because I already have a set up for a non-RAM system, I had him cover the RAM for mine.

I have the Hord Power intake, so im not sure if I would use it either.  I was waiting to see the design to see if it would bring cooler air to the filter area.  

I didn't even think to ask him about closing it off?  

Ed

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, seven said:

I want to see/know more about that gorgeous cat. Bengal?

Yeah, that is a very cool looking cat. 

4 minutes ago, seven said:

I want to see/know more about that gorgeous cat. Bengal?

He’s an F1 Savannah, and his name is Daytona. He’s a fire cracker. Very sweet, but very busy! 

8A0D74A9-FE25-4090-A786-9F324C434202.jpeg

0290EC72-235A-43ED-9BBE-0584B9CEDE59.jpeg

E831FBC3-C4C7-42ED-BB6D-2F93BF2DA8D2.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Evill_Ed said:

I have the Hord Power intake, so im not sure if I would use it either.  I was waiting to see the design to see if it would bring cooler air to the filter area.  

I didn't even think to ask him about closing it off?  

Ed

I also have the Hord; but with the factory aixbox, per MotoA.  I think you need an unmodified factory airbox, and a different kind of filter, to run the ram air.  But, yeah, I think that it will bring cooler air in, and if it was ready now, I'd go for it. But I need to get this bike going and tune it for what I have now.  To change to the ram air, ideally, it would need to be dynod and tuned all over again (for it to be bitchin', anyway; I'm sure you could get away with not doing it.)

He offered to close it off for me, so I took him up on it.  But I know someone who has a set with the ram air open and is not running the ram, and it's fine.  It may be worth waiting.  

Any idea how long shipping will take?  Slightly worried about it coming from outside the States.

Any idea what tank grips would work?

Edited by jb.junior

• Premium Member
48 minutes ago, fzar said:

Shipped today? When did you order it? @Evill_Ed

I spoke wih him on January 3rd, he said he make it this week.he emailed me yesterday and it was ready to ship  

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, jb.junior said:

I also have the Hord; but with the factory aixbox, per MotoA.  I think you need an unmodified factory airbox, and a different kind of filter, to run the ram air.  But, yeah, I think that it will bring cooler air in, and if it was ready now, I'd go for it. But I need to get this bike going and tune it for what I have now.  To change to the ram air, ideally, it would need to be dynod and tuned all over again (for it to be bitchin', anyway; I'm sure you could get away with not doing it.)

He offered to close it off for me, so I took him up on it.  But I know someone who has a set with the ram air open and is not running the ram, and it's fine.  It may be worth waiting.  

Any idea how long shipping will take?  Slightly worried about it coming from outside the States.

Any idea what tank grips would work?

I still have my stock airbox and DNA and MWR filters I I want to try that. I absolutely love the hord set up and tune though  

Not sure how long shipping will take. I'll let you know when it arrives  

Ed

• Premium Member
22 hours ago, Evill_Ed said:

Not sure how long shipping will take. I'll let you know when it arrives

Please do, @Evill_Ed I ordered mine from ionemoto/sharkskinz on December 14. I emailed them yesterday in regards to the progress, I have another 2 weeks at least before it ships. I was told this when I placed the order, so I can't fault them on that. Anyway in the meantime I've plenty to do.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.