The MT-07 Forum

1/4 Drag Time

ArturoM07

Hi Guys, I looking for 1/4 time for Yamaha Mt07z I read Andy Is Looking to ran 9.99, but he post that one year ago. I want to know, What happens with that bike?

• 3 months later...
midlifedelinquent

I don't know who Andy is, but bikes with double the horsepower of the MT07 usually don't get into the 9's. However, with an extremely modified bike, who knows?

On 1/7/2022 at 3:09 PM, ArturoM07 said:

Hi Guys, I looking for 1/4 time for Yamaha Mt07z I read Andy Is Looking to ran 9.99, but he post that one year ago. I want to know, What happens with that bike?

Is this you in the video? Very impressive run!

One of these kits might get you into the 9s:

0002028_yamaha-mt07-fz-07-xsr700-turbo-k

A complete turbo kit for the Yamaha MT07 (FZ-07). Dyno proven to run 112hp at 7.5psi and as much as 125hp with extra boost**...

• Global Moderator

"Danger Will Robinson, danger!"... put that credit card away and step back from the computer

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/14/2022 at 5:50 AM, Pursuvant said:

"Danger Will Robinson, danger!"... put that credit card away and step back from the computer

Who is "Will Robinson"?

Just now, FZ not MT said:

Who is "Will Robinson"?

Will Robinson is the youngest member of a family of astronauts. Records indicate that on multiple occasions a robot saved the family, while expressing “danger will Robinson.”

• Global Moderator
Just now, FZ not MT said:

Who is "Will Robinson"?

Thanks for making me feel old ;) .

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, mjh937 said:

Thanks for making me feel old ;) .

There is a new version of the show on Netflix, so you don't need to be 'old' to know about 'Lost in Space'... :)) btw, the new version is very good.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/14/2022 at 5:31 AM, stickshift said:

Is this you in the video? Very impressive run!

One of these kits might get you into the 9s:

0002028_yamaha-mt07-fz-07-xsr700-turbo-k

A complete turbo kit for the Yamaha MT07 (FZ-07). Dyno proven to run 112hp at 7.5psi and as much as 125hp with extra boost**...

Yes This is my Mt. I’m almost done with the engine for looking new numbers

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 4/17/2022 at 2:47 AM, Jerzee said:

There is a new version of the show on Netflix, so you don't need to be 'old' to know about 'Lost in Space'... :)) btw, the new version is very good.

The new version isn't bad. Not sure if Bill Mummy or was that Babylon 5?

2022 Yamaha MT-07 Cyan Storm, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 [VN2000A], 1997 Yamaha YZF600R - Thundercat [project]

Billy Mummy WAS in the original, Lost in Space, and was Will Robinson on the show. He also starred in some excellent Twilight Zones as an even younger child.

4 hours ago, Jerzee said:

Billy Mummy WAS in the original, Lost in Space, and was Will Robinson on the show. He also starred in some excellent Twilight Zones as an even younger child.

Anthony Fremont : I had a real good time.

Mr. Fremont : Oh, sure you did, you had a real good time, and it's good that you had a good time, it's real good. It's, uh, just that...

Anthony Fremont : Just that what?

Mr. Fremont : Well, Anthony, you, uh, you wished them away into the cornfield. Their mommy and daddy were real upset.

• Like 2