The MT-07 Forum

FZ07 Forum is back online!

Cruizin

Thanks for working to get it resolved. Was worried something happened to you so glad to hear it is just tech issues.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Thank you for getting us back on line, and Thank You for all you do to provide this site for us. 

Regards,

Ed

• Like 1

"Do not let this bad example influence you, follow only what is good" 

2 hours ago, wrxer said:

Was getting worried.🤞

I was throwing a fit on phone and email to my server host. Everything was supposed to be backed up and it wasn't correctly and all files were unavailable to me the publisher for over a week. I know a lot of major forum publishers, my now ex server host just lost a ton of revenue. 

I feel your pain mate, i run a forum here 

Over New Year it was up and down like a yo-yo with "backend webserver unavailable" and i'd pretty much decided to jump ship to another provider. But happily they've migrated my to a new host on their back end and mine has been running perfectly since. But it's VERY frustrating i know when you're trying to provide a service and cannot.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 12:23 PM, Cruizin said:

On Christmas day, the forum went down. Soladrive, the company who hosts our website and manages our server, had some serious issues with the Raid that was obviously built incorrectly. This caused our Website to go down for over a week and a half. Crazy and unacceptable. Im currently switching us over to a different server host and doing this in the background. 

We are back, sorry for the long delay it was totally out of my hands. 

Thanks for all the hard work you do to provide us with this space! Glad it's back. I checked in after Christmas the fit time in a long time and it was down. I was worried it was gone. Glad I was wrong!