The MT-07 Forum

replaceable parts of diffrent bikes

S70rus

Good day friends! i have yamaha mt 07 (2016), help me figure out if these parts (on both sides) are replaceable on 2016 and 2018 models, I want this part to be black on my MT 07 (2016), like on MT 07 (2018), but I'm not sure if they are replaceable 'bolt on"

bikes.jpg

Edited by S70rus

M. Hausknecht

Front fender from the '18 should fit since the forks are the same; it comes flat black. Why not just paint your parts?

Just now, M. Hausknecht said:

Front fender from the '18 should fit since the forks are the same; it comes flat black. Why not just paint your parts?

the front fender I like the shape, I think the painting will not be beautiful :(

1 hour ago, S70rus said:

I want this part to be black on my MT 07 (2016), like on MT 07 (2018)

I can't say whether they are replaceable, but I can show you what your bike will look like with a black sidecover, and you are correct, it looks way better!

125.JPG

Edited by FZ not MT

18 hours ago, FZ not MT said:

I can't say whether they are replaceable, but I can show you what your bike will look like with a black sidecover, and you are correct, it looks way better!

125.JPG

yes that looks really good )

• Like 1

• Premium Member

The OEM fender for the 2018+ is direct bolt-on, and is really inexpensive. I think I paid about $20 USD for mine. I had the other parts you had circled professionally powder coated. I'm very happy with the results. I added the aftermarket rearsets after the powder coating was done-

07 with belly pan.JPG

• Like 3

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

19 hours ago, cornerslider said:

The OEM fender for the 2018+ is direct bolt-on, and is really inexpensive. I think I paid about $20 USD for mine. I had the other parts you had circled professionally powder coated. I'm very happy with the results. I added the aftermarket rearsets after the powder coating was done-

07 with belly pan.JPG

wow, your bike looks very very nice, that's exactly what I want, black and white! You painted these details (which I circled) with powder paint, right? Сan you add another photo of your bike and name the modifications, I see you replaced the shock absorber, turn signals

This photo of my bike

96beda1263be3de739889fb4939f.jpg

2412766f6f7c13a66e06c5dadb9b.jpg

• Like 1

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, S70rus said:

wow, your bike looks very very nice, that's exactly what I want, black and white! You painted these details (which I circled) with powder paint, right? Сan you add another photo of your bike and name the modifications, I see you replaced the shock absorber, turn signals

This photo of my bike

96beda1263be3de739889fb4939f.jpg

2412766f6f7c13a66e06c5dadb9b.jpg

Here are some random pics of my bike. Ebay mirrors, Woodcraft rearsets, High Viz wheels, Hordpower intake. I have too many mods to list, but these pics might help you out-

ebay mirrors.JPG

Woodcraft Left.JPG

Woodcraft Right.JPG

High vis-wheels.JPG

Hordpower.JPG

Street trim.JPG

• Like 1

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

You may be on a similar path as me. I started with a red 2015, same fender and silver parts as you. I swapped to the newer fender and black pieces. I chose not to just paint them because paint never holds up and will inevitably look like crap.

IMG_20210212_180928.jpg

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Kurt said:

You may be on a similar path as me. I started with a red 2015, same fender and silver parts as you. I swapped to the newer fender and black pieces. I chose not to just paint them because paint never holds up and will inevitably look like crap.

IMG_20210212_180928.jpg

new black parts from 2018? I ordered the same mirrors, I'm waiting for the parcel to arrive :) what are the turn signals?

Just now, S70rus said:

new black parts from 2018? I ordered the same mirrors, I'm waiting for the parcel to arrive :) what are the turn signals?

Yea I ordered the parts from a 2018. Signals are Proton 500 turn signals, I love them, they are super bright.

• Like 1

Not sure if this is helpful but I think these are all the parts I ordered to get the black pieces: 

1WS-27453-10-00
1WS-27463-10-00
1WS-27475-00-P0 (x2)
1WS-27442-10-00
1WS-27445-10-00
1WS-27446-10-00
1WS-27443-10-00

• Like 1