The MT-07 Forum

FS: stuff

mcbrien

I have an owners manual $45.00 shipped. T Rex sliders $45.00 shipped. Vagabond rear brake reservoir relocation kit $25.00 shipped. Rear wheel sliders $25.00 shipped US lower 48. Not sure what brand last item is. Asking 1/2 what items cost new .

IMG_1882.JPG

Edited by mcbrien
clarifying post

Also, giving the item prices as "shipped" and then saying to add $5 for shipping is a contradiction.  I'm not saying you shouldn't charge for shipping, just that it doesn't go along with the "shipped".

Edited by Triple Jim

4 hours ago, Triple Jim said:

Also, giving the item prices as "shipped" and then saying to add $5 for shipping is a contradiction.  I'm not saying you shouldn't charge for shipping, just that it doesn't go along with the "shipped".

I think he's just clarifying that he priced the items according to 1/2 their price new + $5 for shipping to come to his "shipped" price, not that he's adding $5 to the listed shipped price. 

• Like 1

Probably help a lot if location was posted - the country.   I kind of doubt they will want to ship international for $5.

• Like 1

Your rear axle sliders / spools are the ones manufactured by OES (OESaccessories.com).

OES make top quality parts. $25 shipped is a great price!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.