The MT-07 Forum

2018 MT07 w/ABS - Central Massachusetts

Terry_b

• Premium Member

It is with a heavy heart that I post this, but I think it may be time to list my bike for sale (my wife's nearly new 2017 CB300f is also up for sale). I haven't really had the time to ride nearly as much as I would like recently, and with some family priorities changing, I don't see that changing much in the near future. It doesn't help that the riding season in the northeast is so short. It has ALWAYS been garage kept and I'm not into racing or stunting in the slightest. It really is "like new" condition, and I've been very careful about what I've done with it.

That being said - the bike is financed, so potential buyers would need to be ok with it and willing to work around it. I'm more than willing to work with someone who is serious about buying the bike, but if it's too much trouble I just won't bother with selling at all. 

It's a 2018, and it was purchased brand new from a local dealer in April of 2018. It currently has just 2,034 miles on the odometer (like I said, just haven't had the chance to enjoy it). I've spent a silly amount of money on extras, considering how little I've been on it.

Most of my additions have been documented on this forum too. See my thread for pics and details: 

(Just to be clear, the thumbnail is not my bike - it's another member's, we have the same bike color and he gave me the idea for the seat color. I don't know why the thumbnail is showing his bike and not mine?)

2018 MT07 ABS

2,034 miles

$7,000 

It comes with the following extras:

• Dave Moss front suspension mod (removed 10mm from fork spacers and installed heavier oil)
  • R6 throttle tube swap (still have stock)
    • I also bought a matching OEM R6 left grip so that they match but never installed it)
  • FT ECU flashing kit (USB cable installed on bike to allow connecting laptop to load tunes)
    • software license and Datalink cable are registered to me/my bike, but I'm willing to transfer it all over
  • 2 Wheel Dyno Works tuned (mild tune - for a mostly stock bike and just overall improvement from factory)
  • USB charging port wired to the factory installed charging plug
    • This was all done very nicely with a plug and wire kit so it unplugs just like it was installed from the factory
  • Battery Tender cable (I'll also throw in my battery tender jr.)
  • Womet tech frame sliders and rear axle spools/sliders
  • TST Industries front and rear LED turn signals and flasher relay
  • TST Industries fender eliminator and LED license plate light (I kept all the old fender and tail hardware)
  • Rhinomoto bar ends with Amazon bar-end mirrors (OEM mirrors are included)
  • Puig short windscreen
  • Cortech Super 2.0 magnetic tank bag
  • Nelson Rigg commuter tail bag
  • Corbin Custom seat (OEM also included)
  • I also have several jackets that can go with the bike for a clean sale

Also worth mentioning in case anyone's looking for a small starter bike: my wife's nearly new 2017 Honda CB300f is also up for sale. That one has less than 1500 miles on it and a nice purple vinyl wrap job. 

IMG_20190506_111804.jpg

IMG_20190605_201931.jpg

IMG_20190605_201949.jpg

PXL_20211011_165434123.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • Premium Member

Yeah, so the baby is 3 months old (her name is Savannah and she's fantastic), and my wife did sell her Honda...

But I'm keeping mine, and I'm actually trying to get some decent riding time going forward. My wife loves when she gets a few hours in the house to herself, so I'm happy to oblige!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.