Sign in to follow this  
jake

TRAYVAX wallet

jake
I picked up 2 of the wallets one for me and one for the family gift exchange. Check it out if you are looking for something different and low profile. its made of metal has a bottle opener on it.Thought it would be ideal for people who ride :) made in the US

• Like 1

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

ricked1
I like it. especially since I dont use a normal wallet, just stuff all the cards in my pocket.

Guest August BB
Oh nice, they are out here in WA. Good enough reason to buy one for me. Support a local business.

potatochips
Looks like a literal pain in the ass.

jerryv
Looks interesting .. certainly not one you want to sit on. I may have to check that out. I like off the wall gadgets.  Comes in out bike colors too, red, blue, grey.

jake
Looks like a literal pain in the ass.
Yeah no kidding... I'm a front pocket wallet guy or in the jacket. I'm sure this thing isn't for everyone but it sure is unique, for me it fit in my front pocket and I hardly notice its there. It only as thick as how many cards you put it the thing. I had to Cut some of it so it would show my Name and Bday so I didn't have to take my ID out all the time, I'm guessing some other states its perfect for and no need to modify. 

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000