The MT-07 Forum

New to forum!

Hello all!

New member from the Orlando area. I currently ride a Ninja 500 but I believe I've made the decision to purchase an FZ-07 for my next bike. Talked to a dealer today about deciding if I wanted the 07 or the 09 and I decided on the 07. I'm a daily commuter to and from school and work. I wanted a super sport but since I only commute and don't really need to be going super fast since I live in the city so I decided against it. I'm already used to the upright position and don't like the idea of constantly leaning over like super sports require to do so I like that the FZ has that feature. I figured I'd go ahead and join this forum, get to learn about the bike more and network with some new people! I'll definitely be posting more frequently when I get my FZ. Look forward to talking to everyone! [span]    [/span]

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome jake2wheels! The FZ07 has plenty of power, when do you plan to get yours? You're going to love it!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome. You might get in touch with V8titanpwr as he's from the Orlando area as well and also quite knowledgeable when it comes to all-things-FZ07.
I'm on the west coast (Tampa area) so maybe we could arrange a group ride sometime.

• Global Moderator

Hi @jake2wheels, great to have you on board. Thank you for joining. What colour are you hoping for? Are you planning any mods in the future?

• Premium Member

Welcome!!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Hello all! 
New member from the Orlando area. I currently ride a Ninja 500 but I believe I've made the decision to purchase an FZ-07 for my next bike. Talked to a dealer today about deciding if I wanted the 07 or the 09 and I decided on the 07. I'm a daily commuter to and from school and work. I wanted a super sport but since I only commute and don't really need to be going super fast since I live in the city so I decided against it. I'm already used to the upright position and don't like the idea of constantly leaning over like super sports require to do so I like that the FZ has that feature. I figured I'd go ahead and join this forum, get to learn about the bike more and network with some new people! I'll definitely be posting more frequently when I get my FZ. Look forward to talking to everyone! [span]    [/span]
Hey fellow floridian! I'm from the Daytona beach area.

Hi @jake2wheels, great to have you on board. Thank you for joining. What colour are you hoping for? Are you planning any mods in the future?
Thank you guys for having me! I'm hoping for the graphite with blue wheels but if not, maybe white! First thing's first will be full exhaust, maybe lower it a little bit(I'm kinda short), add the windscreen to it, get a hard shell to replace the back seat since it's just me that will be riding it. Other than that, I can't think of anything else! Any mods that you guys suggest? 

Looks like there are a lot of people from Florida! For those who know the Orlando area well, I live in Winter Springs which is near Altamonte Springs and Casselberry.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
Thank you guys for having me! I'm hoping for the graphite with blue wheels but if not, maybe white! First thing's first will be full exhaust, maybe lower it a little bit(I'm kinda short), add the windscreen to it, get a hard shell to replace the back seat since it's just me that will be riding it. Other than that, I can't think of anything else! Any mods that you guys suggest?
Tail tidy and since you don't plan on having any passengers remove the pillion pegs.  :)

Illegitimi non carborundum

Archived