The MT-07 Forum

Everybody's getting festive.

V8titanpwr

• Premium Member

Spreading joy on the 07. I need to find a beard for under the headlight.

zAZeTjp.jpg

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

No complaints here. Last couple of days have been cold and wet but we'll be back into the mid sixties tomorrow or Saturday.

• Premium Member

I thought about trying to affix a santa cap to my helmet.. not as easy as it seems though. Nobody's noggin is genuinely that large.

Everything went braap.

I have to say, I am so glad to live in the south!!! :P    What is this you say????!!!Winterize???  blasphemy i say..... Lol  ;)   I think i have some battery operated christmas lights.... hmmm......

87' Honda VFR 700 F2 (sold)
03' Honda CBR F4I (donated)
05' Yamaha R1 (sold)
15' FZ-o7

I have to say, I am so glad to live in the south!!! :P    What is this you say????!!!Winterize???  blasphemy i say..... Lol  ;)
That's just plain wrong. Do you ever think about our friends, the Canadians? who freeze their butts for 11 month out of 12. Be nice......or not :D 

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
I have to say, I am so glad to live in the south!!! :P    What is this you say????!!!Winterize???  blasphemy i say..... Lol  ;)
That's just plain wrong. Do you ever think about our friends, the Canadians? who freeze their butts for 11 month out of 12. Be nice......or not :D

Honestly, as I rode my bike today I did not think about our Canadian friends, but on other rides I have. Shall we have a moment of high revs in solidarity for our oppressed brethren?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Honestly, as I rode my bike today I did not think about our Canadian friends, but on other rides I have. Shall we have a moment of high revs in solidarity for our oppressed brethren?
Vrrm.  

Vrrm.  

Vrrm, Vrrm. 

Archived