Sign in to follow this  
V8titanpwr

Everybody's getting festive.

V8titanpwr
Spreading joy on the 07. I need to find a beard for under the headlight.

zAZeTjp.jpg

• Like 4

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

voodoo
No complaints here. Last couple of days have been cold and wet but we'll be back into the mid sixties tomorrow or Saturday.

hobbs
I thought about trying to affix a santa cap to my helmet.. not as easy as it seems though. Nobody's noggin is genuinely that large.

Everything went braap.

fromthecage
Got a charity ride on Sunday. Maybe I'll add something festive

Geteup
I have to say, I am so glad to live in the south!!! :P    What is this you say????!!!Winterize???  blasphemy i say..... Lol  ;)   I think i have some battery operated christmas lights.... hmmm......
  • Like 1

87' Honda VFR 700 F2 (sold)
03' Honda CBR F4I (donated)
05' Yamaha R1 (sold)
15' FZ-o7

cassecou
I have to say, I am so glad to live in the south!!! :P    What is this you say????!!!Winterize???  blasphemy i say..... Lol  ;)
That's just plain wrong. Do you ever think about our friends, the Canadians? who freeze their butts for 11 month out of 12. Be nice......or not :D 

hippiebikerchick
I have to say, I am so glad to live in the south!!! :P    What is this you say????!!!Winterize???  blasphemy i say..... Lol  ;)
That's just plain wrong. Do you ever think about our friends, the Canadians? who freeze their butts for 11 month out of 12. Be nice......or not :D

Honestly, as I rode my bike today I did not think about our Canadian friends, but on other rides I have. Shall we have a moment of high revs in solidarity for our oppressed brethren?
  • Like 2

Illegitimi non carborundum

valhalla
Honestly, as I rode my bike today I did not think about our Canadian friends, but on other rides I have. Shall we have a moment of high revs in solidarity for our oppressed brethren?
Vrrm.  

• Like 2

onuro
Too bad it rains here in Istanbul! :( But we'll eventually pile up (have a 18 mt-07s group) to cherish the moment :)
  • Like 1

cassecou
Vrrm.  

Vrrm, Vrrm. 
  • Like 1

Guru
Vrrm.  

Vrrm, Vrrm.
Thank you
  • Like 2