The MT-07 Forum

Yoshimura fender eliminator

Riverfox

If anyone is interested, Revzilla now has the Yoshimura fender eliminator in stock, shipped to your door for $106.55

Also just placed order. Went ahead and threw in the Yoshimura carbon exhaust while I was at it.
What the heck, it's only money, RIGHT!!!!! LOL

UPDATE--- I just got the confirmation order that my fender eliminator had been shipped. The only problem was that they sent an Fz-09. In calling them they were very helpful and apologetic and gave me a $15 credit and that they would attempt to intercept the wrong package. They said that they only had one come in and it was sold before I called. They are expecting quite a few coming in around 12/11. We'll see if that is true. Oh well!!  :-/

Received mine. Box says FZ-07.
Mine is supposed to be shipped on 12/12 so I'm hoping I'll get the right one also.

somebody post up a pic! dying to see it!!

My bike history
-----------------
82 VT-500 Ascot
86 VFR Interceptor
04 MV Agusta F4 Brutale S (750)
10 Street Triple R
15 FZ-07 (arrived 12/6/2015)!!

I'll post a pic of mine when I install it tomorrow. Russian Rider has a great review and an install video on Youtube.

These are the videos that sealed it for me. Along with Revzilla's awesome price and customer service.

Yoshi kit installed. Quality piece that was well worth the money. Install was easy with Russian Riders awesome install vid.

e829e70d645646170b0f254adab2fa99.jpg

c70c906f47e806582c01dc8d1828da1a.jpg

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

RotaryRyan on this forum fabricates them himself and did a damn good job on mine. He even included 2 sets of LED signals at request for me. Was about the same price even with the extra set of LEDs.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/guerro501/IMG_0335_zpsabf8026c.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/guerro501/IMG_0334_zpsc030ea26.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/guerro501/IMG_0487_zps3d144935.jpg

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

Comparing the Yoshi to Ryan's, it looks to me like the placement of the turn signals is different. Ryan's kit places the turn signals above the license plate, where the Yoshi kit places the signals to the sides of the license plate. IMHO, if I were going to use LED signals, I would probably use Ryan's. If I were going to use the stock signals, I might consider the Yoshi instead.

Maybe it's the angle of the photo from @crazycracka501 but it seems off-centered (2nd photo)?
I agree, if you look at the gas tank and seat, it appears as though the camera is directly in line with the center line. And if you look at the distance between the lic. plate and the rear footpegs, I think that you're correct. Yet when you look at  the lic.plate light, it appears to be to the left of center rather than the right. I'm confused as to what is off center?

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

I think you guys are getting fooled by the angle of the bike and angle of camera, the thing bolts right up to factory bolts and it's all perfectly square.  I'll post better pics here soon.

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
Maybe it's the angle of the photo from @crazycracka501 but it seems off-centered (2nd photo)?
Maybe you guys are right, I took a better look at mine yesterday and I think what is throwing it off is the license plate light.  It may be a tad off center.  I saw these pics (link below) posted in the "What did you do to your bike today" thread by another member and saw the same thing. 

http://fz07.org/post/19671

You can't tell while simply looking at the bike, however, if you get really close like the pictures and really examine it, you can see it.

Did anybody have any issues re-installing the little plastic clips? I had a problem with them snapping back in flush in some of the places.

Did anybody have any issues re-installing the little plastic clips? I had a problem with them snapping back in flush in some of the places.
They wouldn't snap back in flush as you are taking out some of the plastic they were holding in on the original fender.  

Archived