The MT-07 Forum

2017 FZ-07 ABS - SOLD. SOLD. SOLD.

slideways

Senior owned and well loved and cared for. This bike, and I’ve had an ‘M’ on my license for 54yrs and owned many, many bikes, is one of my all time favorites and the engine is hands down my favorite. The thing is this bike makes me want to be a hooligan and I’m too old to ride stupid but not mature enough to resist. Used this primarily to commute and go to the Rockstore on weekends and swap lies with friends. To give an idea of how this bike was used I’ve averaged 52.2mpg since new and that doesn’t happen if you are riding hard. Bike has never been down or even tipped over. The tires are near new with a longer wearing Michelin Pilot Power on the rear and a sticky Michelin Power GP up front. Other upgrades include:
ABS brake system
Puig adjustable levers
LED headlight
K&S sequential LED signals
Super Sprox chainring
Woodcraft adjustable “clip-ons”
Two Brothers full stainless exhaust
ECU flashed
Graves Racing tail tidy
SW Motech rack (replaces pillion) original passenger seat included
CustomLED programmable Blaster tail light
Vortex billet gas cap
Battery tender harness
EBC H1 brake pads
Fenda Extenda
Clear bra wrap on tank and headlight
Near new is not an exaggeration. This is not my first rodeo and I don’t need help selling this. Also not intersted in a cashier’s check even if it’s for more than the asking price. I will accept cash in person from the buyer whose name will be on the pink only. Also there is no delivery available you must ride it home or transport it yourself.

$5999

image.jpeg

Edited by slideways

ABS =  Audible Blinker System. The horn beebs every time I use the blinker

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.