The MT-07 Forum

teh number 1 build for teh stunnerz

SquidLyfe

mods:

- sc project titanium carbon tipped oval slip on exhaust that i stubbied down to about 7"

- ransoto header pipes (+20hp)

- stock airbox w/o snorkle (because "y yamaha? y u make air intake snorkles backwards?")

- PV3 ecu flash w/ me own custom map (lots o gas, fan on temp set to 180.1, target afr set to MAX!)

- protaper cr highs

- "savage" brand streering damper (watched some video of guy dissecting next to a real scotts and they are identical) no complaints, high speed and low speed adjustments work perfectly in case you were thinking of getting one.

- new breed IX4R cage - DO NOT BUY! it works OK ive dropped it a few times, never bad but it came with the worst paintjob, chipped out the box, rusting underneath the paint, wrong color and many other complaints. planning on upgrading to get bent cage when i can afford (to be unique cause everyone else has fms and i wanna be the kool kid)

- cocksstuntparts subcage no 12bar (it was cheaper, no complaints at all csp products are great but gonna get matching get bent subcage when i get the cage

- csp axle sliders (10/10 would recommend)

- adjustable levers (asv knock offs)

- Manual Cam Chain Tensioner (because rattle and valve noise at 5k miles, no bueno yamaha. now its all good)

- speedo delete (because go with the flow+drop a gear and disappear when necessary)

- cellphone speedo app (more accurate than speedo due to being gps based)

- led blinkers and integrated tail light (+23.5 hp)

- custom plate holder no ticket style (ziptied flat against undertail when its there at all) 

20210722_172640.jpg

Edited by SquidLyfe
Pic