Sign in to follow this  
effzee07

EFFZEE07's Bike and Life videos

effzee07
Hey all. Here I plan on posting direct links for some of my videos and vlogs on the bike what not.

here is my final LED front signal mod I did. You can see parts 1 and 2 through my channel there as well. I've had lots of compliments on the install and custom brackets I made.

• Like 4

Check out my FZ07 YouTube Channel!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbkk7kPsXp-lhZ_XD_aFPQ

effzee07
Here is one of my first PC build. I plan on doing a better/"this is my pc build and specs" video. This one goes out more so to the guys on here that helped out with advice and what not.

• Like 2

Check out my FZ07 YouTube Channel!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbkk7kPsXp-lhZ_XD_aFPQ

cassecou
Thanks effzee07, I am always looking for good FZ-07 videos.

Cruizin
Hey all. Here I plan on posting direct links for some of my videos and vlogs on the bike what not. 
here is my final LED front signal mod I did. You can see parts 1 and 2 through my channel there as well. I've had lots of compliments on the install and custom brackets I made.

Check your inbox

jake
I Was checking out your videos before I joined here lol. Had to be sure this was the bike for me I think I watched every Youtube video out there.

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

maalna2
Do you have a link to the LED plate light?

maalna2
ok thanks for the reply

so1102
How to adjust chain slack:

effzee07
Thanks for the video response. I did end up finding that video, and got my chain adjusted correctly. For whatever reason, i didn't even think to check my owners manual....LOL i guess i just forgot about it being in there. But the bike is back and ready to roll!

so1102
Thanks for the video response. I did end up finding that video, and got my chain adjusted correctly. For whatever reason, i didn't even think to check my owners manual....LOL i guess i just forgot about it being in there. But the bike is back and ready to roll!
LOL at least you got an owner's manual -- mine didn't come with one, so I ordered one online, along with a service manual :) 
Just curious -- did it make your back brake feel better?  I don't see how it could, but you never know...