The MT-07 Forum

Integrated tail light option

SouthernSpeed

SouthernSpeed

Hey was just poking around on the inter web and found this option

Lupus Lights

Looks very tempting to me... any one heard anything about this vendor?
I think I might just pull the trigger on this soon and just order the board.... hummmmm

The torque on this thing is pretty addictive....

The FZ09 light looks good. 90 bucks seems high with the cost of LED turn signals.

Have you priced all of the components? I would beg to differ given the appearance of this as it looks quality and worth the price. The other part of the cost is the expertise of putting something like this together and marketing it with an unknown demand. And quality LED turn signals are very expensive. It is very reasonably priced. 

Joker Machine LED Signals

Follow me on Instagram. http://instagram.com/trebec

Hey was just poking around on the inter web and found this option 
Lupus Lights

Looks very tempting to me... any one heard anything about this vendor?
I think I might just pull the trigger on this soon and just order the board.... hummmmm

Here is a day video of them in action. Not very bright if you ask me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
SouthernSpeed

Gonna hold out for the moto dynamic taillight seen here, had one on an R6 before it was super bright and i like the strobe feature, saves me from tapping the brake to get drivers attention like I currently do.
http://www.motodynamic.com/yamaha/led-tail-lights/fz1-fz6-fz6r-fz8-fz07-fz09/2015-yamaha-fz-07-sequential-led-tail-lights-smoked.html

Gonna hold out for the moto dynamic taillight seen here, had one on an R6 before it was super bright and i like the strobe feature, saves me from tapping the brake to get drivers attention like I currently do. http://www.motodynamic.com/yamaha/led-tail-lights/fz1-fz6-fz6r-fz8-fz07-fz09/2015-yamaha-fz-07-sequential-led-tail-lights-smoked.html
Thanks for sharing, I really like this one

I have the lupus lights and would not recommend them. During they day is it hard to see whether it is blinking left or right since they flash red and not amber.  I'm thinking about removing them and getting something else as an alternative.

rubberbandman72

Thanks for the heads up, nickteezie. I think that is something a few of us were concerned/curious about. Good to know.

This is my mt. finelly i got the tail light and i think it looks much better then the original.

[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZSbmLBm4zo&list=UUkAYUxQxZZnCLLoGHV-FtDg]

fooschnickens
Gonna hold out for the moto dynamic taillight seen here, had one on an R6 before it was super bright and i like the strobe feature, saves me from tapping the brake to get drivers attention like I currently do. http://www.motodynamic.com/yamaha/led-tail-lights/fz1-fz6-fz6r-fz8-fz07-fz09/2015-yamaha-fz-07-sequential-led-tail-lights-smoked.html
I gotta agree, after seeing tat setup I don't think I could go with another option. And after hearing the review from @nickteezie it seems my initial impression was well founded. Can't wait for them to get in stock, added myself to their waitlist ages ago, just waiting for that update email! 

• 4 weeks later...
SouthernSpeed

Well I just ordered the moto dynamics tail light, hope it works as good as it looks. Will post an install video when it comes in.

Neato, i got the email that they were finally out...the day after i finished reinstalling all of my body panels and doing my tail tidy! lol!

SouthernSpeed
Neato, i got the email that they were finally out...the day after i finished reinstalling all of my body panels and doing my tail tidy! lol!
  lol well at least you got good practice doing it now, should go quickly

SouthernSpeed
I spoke with TST they are also making an integrated tail light.
   Not familiar with TST, you got a link?

I have their integrated tail light on my ninja and my brother has their integrated light on his cbr. I don't think they are done making the tail light for the fz yet. However it will be nice to have options in the future.

Archived