The MT-07 Forum

KTM handlebars on an FZ07

Replaced my bars with the KTM enduro high bend and thought I would share. Seen where the Carmichael bend was a popular bar but it had too much sweep for me and not enough rise,  plus my dirt bike and dual sport have the same KTM enduro high bar on them. Here are some pics since I couldn't find any with this bar. This is an excellent bar IMO if you're looking for a new handlebar.20210418_194834.thumb.jpg.dd12b497b6368069b52f604fe182afa0.jpg

• Like 2

I also filled the bar with sand and it helped take away the buzz in the bars but it also amplified the hits the fork takes....looking to shorten the spacers and go with a heavier oil weight. Any other suggestions are appreciated.  I'm 200lbs and I have the shock completely compressed.....it feels pretty good, it would be nice to bring the front end around too.

21 hours ago, NCPT said:

Replaced my bars with the KTM enduro high bend and thought I would share. Seen where the Carmichael bend was a popular bar but it had too much sweep for me and not enough rise,  plus my dirt bike and dual sport have the same KTM enduro high bar on them. Here are some pics since I couldn't find any with this bar. This is an excellent bar IMO if you're looking for a new handlebar.imageproxy.php?img=&key=8c315489159bce4f20210418_194834.thumb.jpg.dd12b497b6368069b52f604fe182afa0.jpg

Something similars to yours for me it just transphorms the mt07, now it has all that agility

IMG_20210401_235903.jpg

• 8 months later...

Did you have any problems attaching your controls. I'm think of getting Protaper Contour with the Henry/Reed Bend. Parameters listed below. I would like my bars wider, higher and closer to me slightly. 

MX Bend
(Width) (Height)(Rise)(Clamp Area)(Sweep)(Control Area)

Henry/Reed
(800)(92)(66)(206)(57)(180)

KTM 
(800)(92)(62)(217)(47)(180)

Edited by J.J.