The MT-07 Forum

Bellissimoto ROCKS

r1limited

Been a long time since I placed my shadow here.  Wanted to return and say thanks to Paul @bellissimoto for hooking me up with some K-Techs.  Great service, Awesome support, FAST delivery just got the suspenders today.  Once again Bellissimoto comes through.  Now I need to really start that 916 restore.  Thank you again.

R1-Limited aka JohnL

Edited by r1limited
  • Like 4

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

bellissimoto
On 4/16/2021 at 4:39 PM, r1limited said:

Been a long time since I placed my shadow here.  Wanted to return and say thanks to Paul @bellissimoto for hooking me up with some K-Techs.  Great service, Awesome support, FAST delivery just got the suspenders today.  Once again Bellissimoto comes through.  Now I need to really start that 916 restore.  Thank you again.

R1-Limited aka JohnL

Glad I could help!

• 1 month later...

Night and day does suspenders make.  Finally got the K-Techs installed and setup.  Still need to dial them in first time out a tad to stiff.  Went with suggested setups so dialed them down a bit and adjusted rebound damping.  All in all as noted totally pumped to get it dialed.

Thanks agai to all @bellissimoto

• Like 3

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• 1 month later...

More miles one negative

Front has a harsh top out.  Gone through the front making sure no install mistakes.  For me it is no real issues, just not expected.

Other than that it's Hella fun in dirt now

• Like 2