The MT-07 Forum

Power Vision 3 tunes

Chris G.

Hi there!  New member here with 2020 MT-07.  I recently installed a exhaust system with Power Vison 3. Dynojet site only list one tune for my bike and its for stock bike.   Are there any tuners out there that sell their tune for the PV3? 

22 hours ago, Chris G. said:

Hi there!  New member here with 2020 MT-07.  I recently installed a exhaust system with Power Vison 3. Dynojet site only list one tune for my bike and its for stock bike.   Are there any tuners out there that sell their tune for the PV3? 

You can import power commander tunes into the pv3 software, plenty of different tunes there hopefully one of those should get you pretty close.

• Like 1

recently purchased a 2015 fz-07. it has a two brothers carbon full exhaust . clamp-on air filters no airbox at all. definite decrease in low end torque. I am going to send off the ECU. does anyone have any experience with this type of setup.

• 3 months later...

i have a bunch of maps i made based on a custom map dynojet sent me. i will upload / upload links to when i get another surface pro charger as all my shtuff was on my laptop and some dummy (my loving gf) threw away my charger. if you email dynojet and say that the included map didnt really do anything they will ask you for your build info (ie. exhaust, header, airbox, anything else done) and they will email you a rough map for your specific build. nothing too fancy. when i compared it to the .stk map using the powercore software they just increased the target afr and increased the alpha N a little for both cyl1 and cyl2. all the maps i made are just my custom one and my custom one with all the PCV fz07/mt07 maps available. basically richer with the "fan on temp" set to 185 (could be 180, i dont remember and i dont have my speedo attached currently)