The MT-07 Forum

Shoutbox is closed.

Cruizin

I asked many times to put important info, tech questions, things like that into a regular post or create a thread. Posts and threads are searchable, so later on when somebody needs that same important info, they can search and find answers to their questions.

Shoutbox messages disappear over time. So posting those questions and answers in shoutbox is not helping anyone.

so, I have disabled shoutbox and may consider bringing it back later.

This is a forum. So, if you have something great to share or question, please start a thread or even better, do a search first to see if your question has already been answered.

• Premium Member

I will miss it. I think it's bad to take it away. I can't stand forum browsing and looking/posting from mobile devices, so i'm used to having it. I think it should have been used more often. Not to mention, 99% of the things in that box were already covered in the forum at some point. If that person is too lazy to search for it (usually only new members), then shame on them. Don't take it away for the rest of us.

I'll just be real honest here....sometimes i feel like im in the third grade when browsing this forum, with the teacher going "don't post that here....don't do that there, etc etc." I know i'm not the only person to feel that.

Sorry for the negativity, but it's not negative really. Look at it as one person's view of some contructive criticism.

Check out my FZ07 YouTube Channel!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbkk7kPsXp-lhZ_XD_aFPQ

Sorry. But that often happens in all forums. It's called order. Putting topics in their proper board so that they are easy to find.

Most of the PM's that I get lately are from people writing to thank me for creating such a useful forum, and telling me how much they like it and how easy it is to use.

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

@admin, have you thought lately about bringing back the shoutbox? :) I've been stifled lately by my need to shout a random thought and no place to put it! ;-| Bring on the non sequiturs! 8-)

Illegitimi non carborundum

Archived