The MT-07 Forum

Ducati Scrambler Rear Lower Plate Holder Retrofit?

Allan

So, I saw this on the Scramble Ducati among other euro bikes (MV Agusta Rivale, Monster 1200 to name a couple more) and I really like the look of this. It also adds another option for tail tidy's. Does any one think this could be retrofitted to fit on our bikes? The tire specs are all the same, 180/55 17" wheels. That means where it would connect to on the swing-arm would make the same distance to the top of the radius of the tire. The only thing I could see being an issue is the connection point but I'm sure it could be made to work. I haven't seen any aftermarket options for this so that is why I would be taking one off of a Ducati to do this. lol What does everyone think? Possible? Stupid? Cool idea? Would look sweet but no way to do it? Let me know below.
58LVZful.png

• Global Moderator

It would be unique. You would need to fab up a mount for the turn signals and run power to the license plate light (if you want to keep it legal. Cops would probably not notice that). Personally I would do a traditional tidy trail, but everyone does that :).

Archived