The MT-07 Forum

winglets

7fold

As silly as I think the idea is for a naked street bike...I'm ashamed to admit I kind of like how they look hahaha. Has anyone else seen these? I came across a few photos on instagram and tracked them down to Puig's site:

image.thumb.png.ef9827c38984f25f836174e19720fb1d.png 

I reckon they look kind of cool (without the side deflector). I don’t imagine they would do much unless you’re regularly going near 120 mph.

5.jpg

logo.png

Discover more about our product: Downforce Naked spoilers for Yamaha MT-07 2020. Information on mounting, variations, availability… Welcome! - Motoplastic PUIG

Edited by stickshift

3 hours ago, stickshift said:

I reckon they look kind of cool (without the side deflector). I don’t imagine they would do much unless you’re regularly going near 120 mph.

5.jpg

logo.png

Discover more about our product: Downforce Naked spoilers for Yamaha MT-07 2020. Information on mounting, variations, availability… Welcome! - Motoplastic PUIG

But they'd look cool!  Isn't that half what it's about if the money is there to spend?   😄👍

• Like 1

My thoughts exactly - functional? Doubt it - even though they mention "virtual wind tunnel" testing on their site, but something about them seems to just fit with the bike. I definitely like them better without the side deflectors.

I doubt they'd act as frame sliders though, they only bolt into the same holes as the radiator side covers. I'd imagine they'd get ripped off if you go down.

• Like 1