The MT-07 Forum

Installation

Gofast Innovations

Gofast Innovations

Greetings from Canada. I just received these chain adjusters and remember someone posted how to install them without removing the rear wheel. I can't seem to find the post. Can someone help?

20210208_131222.jpg

• Global Moderator

@Gofast Innovations, here is a video of someone installing adjusters (they are different adjusters but the installation will be the same).  The install starts at about 6:20 in to the video.  It is mostly talking about their product before that. 

Perform chain maintenance & rear wheel removal or installation without dropping the chain adjusters thanks to our captive design. Only at TST Industries.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjh937 said:

@Gofast Innovations, here is a video of someone installing adjusters (they are different adjusters but the installation will be the same).  The install starts at about 6:20 in to the video.  It is mostly talking about their product before that. 

Perform chain maintenance & rear wheel removal or installation without dropping the chain adjusters thanks to our captive design. Only at TST Industries.

It's pretty much that simple - loosen the axle nut, take the old adjusters off, put the new adjusters on, done. No need to remove the rear wheel or anything like that. If you want to go the extra step, you could get some calipers or something to make sure both adjusters are at the same distance. Re-tighten your axel nut and you're good to go.

• Premium Member
14 hours ago, mjh937 said:

I like that design.  I may have to try them.  Been very happy with TST in the past.

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

• Global Moderator
3 hours ago, blackout said:

I like that design.  I may have to try them.  Been very happy with TST in the past.

I might have to get a set.  And here I was thinking that I was done with mods :) .

• Like 1