The MT-07 Forum

FORGED ALUMINUM WHEELS!

TenRacing

So I have started working with Titax, they make Forged Aluminum wheels, for many popular sport bikes.  

Including FZ/MT07  Super light, and strong, and very reasonably priced.  $1895.00 per set.

I have arranged to be the distributor for the USA and Canada.  

Would there be interest in these?  

Could look at doing group buy if enough want to jump in.  

1 BLUE TRANSPARENT Rear.jpeg

3 SILVER 2020 1.jpg

05174ad8-3839-4ee1-9379-51c1bbbee4b3.JPG

IMG_4328.jpg

Edited by TenRacing
  • Like 3

• Premium Member

Hopefully,  one of these days!  Free horsepower with regard to reliability and less unsprung weight.  Spending money on light wheels is money better spent than any other location.

• Like 1

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

• Premium Member

This interests me....... For $1895 does that include bearings & captive spacers? Can I just transfer my rotors, and sprocket, bolt-on and go? Pardon my ignorance, I'm just looking for what the bottom line is for making this happen 😎- I'm local MN trackday rider. I think we may have spoken @ DCTC???

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

On 12/21/2020 at 10:49 AM, blackout said:

Hopefully,  one of these days!  Free horsepower with regard to reliability and less unsprung weight.  Spending money on light wheels is money better spent than any other location.

^^^^^this is accurate^^^^^

On 12/21/2020 at 5:47 PM, cornerslider said:

This interests me....... For $1895 does that include bearings & captive spacers? Can I just transfer my rotors, and sprocket, bolt-on and go? Pardon my ignorance, I'm just looking for what the bottom line is for making this happen 😎- I'm local MN trackday rider. I think we may have spoken @ DCTC???

Not ignorance but good questions!  

ready to bolt on to your bike with your rotors, only other thing you would have to buy separately is the sprocket, rather than make different sprocket applications for all bikes they build their sprocket carrier the same as some of the other aftermarket wheel companies, i.e marchesini and bst. and sprockets for that 'bolt pattern' are fairly easy to source.  

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Yes, I would be interested.  Is a set for a 2013 Yamaha R6 available now?  (5.5" rear)

What's the bare weight for front and for the rear, if you have it, please.

Edited by jb.junior

well guys I am sorry I haven't been on here for quite some time.  

I am still waiting for Titax to build 5.5 wide rear wheels.  supposedly end of Feb they will be ready.  But with Titax Track record I wouldn't count on it...  

here are the specs provided by Titax

FRONT 3,5  2493 g   is  5lb 7.938 oz

REAR 5,5    3315 g   is  7lb 4.933 oz

REAR 6,0    3599 g   is  7lb 14.95 oz

I am hoping to finally get the Indian FTR wheels this month, its been over a year now... 

Am also hopeful to have some for my FZ07R by Daytona

What's the Indian FTR wheels?

I'd like a Titax rear FZ07 rear wheel.

Can you get R6 fronts?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.