The MT-07 Forum

Hi all from Italy

etorty

Hi all,
my name is Enrico, I live in Italy and i ride with my MT-07 Competition White ABS since March, 28.
I am really satisfied with this bike, and during this season I did ride for a little more than 10000 km.
Now the season it's over, and I can't wait to start again.
Cheers!
Enrico

www.MT-Series.it
Yamaha Official MT-Series Club

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome etorty! We are truly an International forum for sure! Are you in Northern Italy that your riding season is over? I ride year-round in California.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome etorty! We are truly an International forum for sure! Are you in Northern Italy that your riding season is over? I ride year-round in California.
Hi! Yes, I'm located in northern Italy, really close to the West Alps, and close to France.
Here during the winter season you can easily find ice on the routes, so I prefer to not ride year-round.
During the past years I was on the bike (it was a Virago XV250, year '94, low handlebar) until December, but this year I've decided to stop the bike and to stop the insurance policy. But I think I'll start very soon next year!

I'm a member of the here in Italy, the forum that covers every MT model, since the MT-01 to the newest MT-125.
[span style=font-size:10pt]I'm a mod of the MT-07 section, and member of the MT-Series Official Club (a Yamaha Motor Official Club).
[/span]In June we was in Saint-Vincent, for the 2014 edition of the MT-Series European Open Days (you can see >>>here<<< the official web site).
There was many many bikers from the whole Europe with their MT-01, 03, 09 and 07. Great days with a lot of bikers!

I've decided to sign-in into your forum in order to read what the FZ-07 owners are thinking about their 07... whatever there's before!  ;)

Happy riding to all!
:)

P.S.: I'm sorry for my english... I hope that reading and writing here can help me to learn, and to write a little better!

www.MT-Series.it

Nice adv, cassecou! :D
But I must say that we have a lot of good things here in Italy, despite of our politicians!  ;) ;) :-X

www.MT-Series.it

scordiaboy515

Ciao Enrico!  It's nice to see a goomba from my home country on the forum :D.  My family is from the Naples area and Catania, Sicily.....

awesome website btw!

• Global Moderator

Hi @etorty, welcome and great to have you on board. Your English is excellent, way better then our Italian.

Good things in Italy? Don't forget the food. I have had my best pizza ever in Italy. I don't remember the village but the restaurant was just a couple of tables in front of a wooden door in a back alley. Behind the door was an old man making the order. At first I was disappointed because I thought that he forgot the toppings. I was just a piece of flat bread with a piece of tomato and some herbes. No cheese, nothing. But when I took I bite I knew this was the best one ever. Since then I have been trying to replicate the pizza.

Hey Mate,

Love Italy! Been there for a week this past 3 years (1000 Miglia) and if all goes well I should be there again next May.

For the ones of you that never had the chance to visit Italy, it's like riding the Dragon for 100s of miles without having to turn around every 11 miles. :)

Nice adv, cassecou! :D But I must say that we have a lot of good things here in Italy, despite of our politicians!  ;) ;) :-X

I don't agree with you, you had the best politician of all, Cicciolina :D But for the rest, yes, a gorgeous country with an incredible amount of history and great food.
I had the privilege to spend some time in Roma, Venice, civitavecchia and some skiing in the Italian Alps. I would go to all those places again in a heart bit. Post as many pictures as you can of where you go with your FZ.

I'll open a new thread and I'll add the links to some tours that I've done during this year.
You can find many photos and the links to Google Maps with all the routes.
If any of you will be in this country, you can have some suggestions.

My MT-07 is a fine eater of km, and I'm soooo happy to ride with her!  8-)  8-)

[/url]Here the link to the new thread!

www.MT-Series.it

Archived