ianwylie

Hi All, From Guernsey, Channel Islands

ianwylie
Hi All,

I'm not in North America, but you can't get enough chat about the great MT07(FZ07) so i thought i'd join hope you don't mind.

I have now put down my deposit on a spanking brand new MT07(FZ07) although sadly over here on my little island i have to wait until January 2015 for delivery....

Its going to be a looooooong wait.

So i thought i would join here to read up your views and opinions prior to me getting my new bike.

I have ordered it in the White was very close to going for the deep armour but in the end plumbed for the white option.

I also have ordered the Titanium Akropovic Pipe hopefully i will benefit with a much nicer sounding bike rather than the standard.

Anyway great forum lots of info and many thanks for having me around.

Best wishes to all members.

Ian
  • Like 2

mjh937
Welcome to the forum. There are a few members here from Europe and even an Australian. It is great having some international views and opinions. Please post photos when you get your bike. I bet there is some beautiful scenery there.
  • Like 2

cassecou
Welcome and Bienvenue to the forum hammerian. I am on the same boat as you as I am still waiting on my FZ-07.
As a suggestion, don't rush too much on getting your FZ. Brittany is finally expected to invade Guernsey in the Spring, as it should belong to us anyway. Then we will take your bikes, as spoil of war :o
  • Like 2

Guru
Hi @hammerian, great to have you on board, the more the merrier. Lot's of info to be found here, I am sure that it will keep you busy until you get the real thing. Excellent colour choice btw.
  • Like 2