The MT-07 Forum

Traxxion Dynamics "Drop In" kit close up pics

scordiaboy515

scordiaboy515

Just a few pics so everybody can see what components make up this kit.....emulatorsoduOfmu.jpg
damper rodpx51kk0.jpgdamper rod and springKIQGzuW.jpg
and spacer for the complete kitK1fGxyi.jpg

hey that looks just like mine
wait till ya see what comes out of the forks
the damper rods are way way more stout then what comes in the forks
if only I could ride mine it snowed the day I did the work
so shes away till spring
with no ride to see the difference, sucks to be me
I never really felt like the bike steered like it should it seemed to push in the corners
I hope this and a rear shock fixes all that im about 230lbs
great job on the pics it should spell out to everyone whats in the fork
let us know how it rides so I can be even more jealous

• Premium Member

If anyone wants to snap some pictures when they do the installation I'm sure no one would complain. :D

I'm gonna have to borrow a friends shop space when I install mine, so it'll be no time soon.

Everything went braap.

scordiaboy515
hey that looks just like mine wait till ya see what comes out of the forks
the damper rods are way way more stout then what comes in the forks
if only I could ride mine it snowed the day I did the work
so shes away till spring
with no ride to see the difference, sucks to be me
I never really felt like the bike steered like it should it seemed to push in the corners
I hope this and a rear shock fixes all that im about 230lbs
great job on the pics it should spell out to everyone whats in the fork
let us know how it rides so I can be even more jealous
      Absolutely, we are about the same weight so the information collected will be close.  My JRI shock has a 700lb (600lb stock) spring and the front springs are .925's.......the riding season here is pretty much over also :( 

I'm looking on their website and can't really find what I'm looking for. What kit is it? The only similar looking setup is the SV650 drop in kit.
Also, if you don't mind, may I inquire as to how much this cost you in total?

'15 FZ-07
'93 Honda XR650L (supermoto/pig) (SOLD)

same kit as sv650
just call dan at traxxion
350 is the kit price, I think
maybe you could sweet talk him into a discount from the forum
as you just missed his discount

when I talked to dan I only wanted to do a spring swap for my weight
his advice was the kit due to the fact there is no real dampening going on
single parts are aporx
springs 150 - 200
gold valve 170
if you do those 2 parts you paid more and didn't really gain the dampening because the factory damping rods
when you see the parts next to the Yamaha parts you will be impressed with the quality
and the job is not that hard to do

scordiaboy515
I want to :D/' Thank you for the start of a great set of pictures from the install???
  Your very welcome.......a picture is worth a thousand words in my book.  Since the riding season is over here in south central VA I'm in no rush to do the install......want to space out the work on my bike so I can tinker thru the winter 8-).  Once the suspension is completed, a set of Dunlop Q 3's get mounted, then it's off to Max Speed Cycles for a PCV and possibly a PC Quick Shift...stay tuned to the same bat channel.....same bat time ;) 
......love the mini bike btw

Thanks so much for the comment on the minibike, that's where it all started for me I was eight years old my father came home with a Bull taco minibike. Will look forward to the mods on your bike.

Hi this is Mike from Mexico, i have just purchased a new FZ-07, i will pick it up next week, but for know im searching over internet to seek some info.

I already know there is no front suspension adjustment on the FZ, so i am a 200 lbs guy and want to make the perfect fit for my bike, so i got to this thread, but im unsure wath needs to be ordered to have the front suspension got ok with my wieght

Im already aware of the SAG adjustment procedure

Cheers

Mike

scordiaboy515
Hi this is Mike from Mexico, i have just purchased a new FZ-07, i will pick it up next week, but for know im searching over internet to seek some info. 
I already know there is no front suspension adjustment on the FZ, so i am a 200 lbs guy and want to make the perfect fit for my bike, so i got to this thread, but im unsure wath needs to be ordered to have the front suspension got ok with my wieght

Im already aware of the SAG adjustment procedure

Cheers

Mike
    Just give Dan a call at....http://www.traxxion.com/racingsportbikes.aspx, he will get you what you need. 

Archived