The MT-07 Forum

Stock rear fender

derekfz

Anyone have the stock rear fender laying around? 2016-2017 model? Turn signals and all. I’m looking to return mine back to stock because of the more I’ve been touring with my bike my back doesn’t like the fender elimator 😂

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, derekfz said:

Anyone have the stock rear fender laying around? 2016-2017 model? Turn signals and all. I’m looking to return mine back to stock because of the more I’ve been touring with my bike my back doesn’t like the fender elimator 😂

I'm confused on what the rear fender has to do with your back? 🤔

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Yep.  I am looking carefully at the fender eliminator for my XSR, I think they angle the plate back far enough to catch most of the mung and drool thrown up.   I'm also looking at the Fenda Extenda for the front too.   The extra rear fender extension on the XSR is just plain too ugly.

If you mean a bigger possum scraper, no thanks.  The XSR doesn't have one to start.  If you mean a longer fender, that's the plan for me.    I am looking at how far the fender eliminator plate I got for the XSR will reach back and the possibility of maybe using a plate backing to extend it a shade more if I need it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.