The MT-07 Forum

Got one this morning!!

may2nd

Landed the grey model this morning! Super stoked! I still haven't ridden the thing yet because it's pouring rain! I've got a pic and a video for the forum to view though..

Guest montana07

What sort of tease is this?! I demand the pics and video!

Let us know what you think when you've had a chance to take her out

im trying to figure out how to post the video and pics from my iphone. im challenged in the computer field. believe me, you think its a tease for you? i had to leave it at the dealer because its a smaller dealer and they dont deliver. its being prepped as we speak! ive got to find someone to take me 30 minutes out of town to the dealer so i can rider her home. AGONY!!!!!!

• Global Moderator

WOAAAHH Congrats man, that is awesome. Nothing like the first ride home ! You are going to love it.

well, the rain cleared up and i rode her home. a good 25-30 minute jog on the highway in 25-30 mph crosswinds. Loved every second of it!!! ran it through the gears a few times on a country road near the dealer and the bike is so responsive, light and fun!! tim very happy with the dark grey/black because the wheels are painted deep blue as is the tubular metal frame. Permagrin.

Congrats May2nd. Too bad your username isn't May 4th. Then I could say May the fourth be with you always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RRokay Raggie

Picked this one up Friday, already introduced myself in member intro. Ain't done much to it, adjusted the chain, funny that it requires 2" of chain slack, adjusted levers and bars (lowered a tad), this bike has great potential, wish we could get a pipe for $500-$600, maybe someone will offer a cut stock pipe slip on for cheap, I'm fine with that. The stock suspension aint' bad but it really needs to be the first thing to go, you think this bike is good now, wait til it has upgraded suspension. Cheers

IMG_5112_zps15a2a390.jpg

M-4 will have a $400 range Slip on pretty soon. I have one on my FZ-09 and am very happy with it.

looks good ireek. the chain does run with a lot of slack and tends to stretch early. i took mine back to my dealer today so he could have a look at the chain because it had almost 3 inches of slack in it at just over 200 miles. he tightened it up and looked it over. he said that this bike does run with a little more slack in the chain than other bikes due to swing arm angle.

Archived