The MT-07 Forum

These Chinese Blinkers are AMAZING (if you can buy a few extra fuses while figuring out the wiring).

Evanlamarr88

Evanlamarr88

These things are amazing. The running light is SO bright, and both the running light and blinker are definitely visible in the daytime. The lenses are smoked when off, just like my TST taillight, and, if you can get past the headache of install, they’re just the shet. Love em. Wouldn’t want anything else. They’re seriously awesome.

that being said, I had to go buy extra fuses because I went through 4-5 just trying to get the wire colors matched up correctly, as the instructions (that are only on Amazon, and don’t come with the package) didn’t make any sense.

the only other downside is that they’re not plug and play, so you have to crimp/sauter the wires together. I just bought some crimping tubes and electrical tape, and that was that.

Oh, and buy a new signal relay meant for LEDs, don’t bother with the resistors that come with the lights. Just trust me, for lots of reasons. You can get a relay on Amazon for like $10.

• Like 1

I’ve had those on my 2018 since the beginning of the season and I love them! Really bright and I can tell that other road users notice them even on sunny days. I bought a TST 3 into 1 adapter and essentially made them plug n’ play. For $30 I really don’t think you can beat them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 5:02 PM, 1down5up said:

Hope it doesn't fry your wiring harness 😬

That's what the TST blinker relay is for

• 3 months later...