The MT-07 Forum

New SIDI Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Mid Boot

Mr.Puss

• Premium Member

Ive been using Sidi Vertigo track boots for the last few years on the street because I like the piece of mind of having a fully armoured foot and shin.

Love the quality of their build, I guess it goes without saying the only drawback is the stiffness/discomfort/squeakiness while walking around, I feel like a robot cowboy with polio leg braces running errands. 

Well overdue for a change, so I just ordered a pair of these bad boys, absolutely love their aesthetic, look super comfy, intelligent features, Sidi quality. New for 2020 and they've gotten outstanding reviews all around. Will post my impressions once they're put through their paces.

Any members care to offer up boot/shoe favorites/recommendations/reviews? Perhaps we can convince all the Converse wearing riders out there into something a little safer. ;)

Sidi-Adv2-Gore-Tex-Mid-Boots-outer-side-

Late-April 2020 Update It seems spring is here, although most of us are hunkered down somewhere coping with the COVID-19...

• Like 1

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Global Moderator
31 minutes ago, Mr.Puss said:

only drawback is the stiffness/discomfort/squeakiness while walking around, I feel like a robot cowboy with polio leg

Now that is some funny stuff Mr. P, you got a big laugh over here

• Like 1

Great looking boots. Revzilla has em for $349.00

sidi_adventure_gore_tex_mid_boots_black.

Others have tried. Few have even come close. The Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Mid Boots strike a unique balance of adventure-ready protection with improved of…

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Mr.Puss said:

Perhaps we can convince all the Converse wearing riders out there into something a little safer. ;)

Put down the crack pipe and back away slooooowly.

😆

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, DewMan said:

Put down the crack pipe and back away slooooowly.

😆

HA! Oh I know Dew, I have no faith in such preposterous notions.  Was just hoping to stir up some posting action is all.  ;)

• Like 1

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.