The MT-07 Forum

Hi from Canada !

manuel

Hi, new member joining the pack from Canada (and following from the other forum).

Proud owner of a matte gray FZ-07 and also a new rider. Loving the FZ-07 for her friendly nature but also treating her with the due respect.

Spent some time over the weekend taking off the tank warning stickers - they are quite the workout (or maybe I am doing it wrong).

I have already bought the chain lube and a wheel roller stand. Paddock stand(s) incoming.

[attachment id=9" thumbnail="1]
I only have a phone pic that is not that great, but will add more, hopefully of better quality.

Hi Manuel! Thanks for joining us and for posting your pic! Feel free to start a Gallery in Member Galleries. It will be fun to see members bikes change over the years as they update their galleries. Congrats on being one of the first owners, many of us are jealous!

Thanks guys! I have been pestering my dealer since early spring (bike was on Yamaha Canada website since then). They were the first dealer to get their 3 bike batch (red and white came first, with the gray one showing up fashionably 2 weeks later) in my area. Needless to say, it was the first one they sold. Great people to work with.

• Global Moderator

She's a beauty. Love the matt grey. Not as nice as white of course but it will do. (just kidding) (rofl)

Have fun and tell us what you think.

Guest montana07

Bike looks great, I like this quite a bit more than the US's "Liquid Graphite", the purplish blue accents don't do it for me.

• Global Moderator

Hey Manuel, did your paddock stand come in yet. I am looking for one too and I'm wondering where you got it and if you like it.

• Premium Member

Welcome Manuel, very nice color choice. I think your the sites first for matte grey.

Nooooo that was me ! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Premium Member

Bike looks great, I like this quite a bit more than the US's "Liquid Graphite", the purplish blue accents don't do it for me.

Yes agree the blue frame and wheels don't do it for me! And typically I love blue!

• Premium Member

Hey Manuel, did your paddock stand come in yet. I am looking for one too and I'm wondering where you got it and if you like it.

Pictures and type please I need to get one too!

Stopped by the dealer last night to pick up the goodies (see my other thread in the Accessories section). Asked about the stand - they did not have one in stock, but what they carry is a $60 stand that is sturdy, width adjustable, and has padded blocks for swing arm or forks for spools (whenever they become available for our bikes - FZ09 spools do not work on our bikes). Sounds like a decent option. Will go see it next week. If it comes home with me, I will post pictures and provide more details.

In the meantime, I am using a Rollastand to lube the chain and clean the wheels. Really good option.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/hardline-rollastand

Archived