The MT-07 Forum

Meter Front Cover?

Hotwire13

Hello! I am brand new to this forum. I have a 2016 Fz-07 and my instrument panel display (meter) has a crack on the front cover near the center of the screen. The display works perfectly but I am unable to find a part # or anything referring to the front cover of the display. I have found many full display assemblies but that is not what I need. If anyone has any insight or where I can get this cover it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

• Global Moderator

@Hotwire13, is it a crack or a scratch?   I had a scratch on my dash and bought a screen protector (I cannot remember who made it or I would have posted a link).  It made the scratch almost invisible for a lot less money.  I have only seen the meters sold as complete units and I think they are about $300. 

• Like 1

Sorry for the late response.

This is awesome info. Thank you so much for the responses. The housing has a full fledged crack. I will see if I can get a hold of a used, non functioning meter. If not I can still live with the way it is now. Funny enough the reason I want to fix it now is I am doing the transition to the dark display just like in the YouTube video you linked! Thanks again!

• Haha 1