The MT-07 Forum

Too many readers, not enough posters

Cruizin

22 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Knock it off Beemer

Sweep it under the rug, fine, I'll knock it off. I'll also knock off donating extra money to this site when I didn't have to in the past. Maybe I'll just knock off all talking on here if that pleases you, too.

Beemer

@Beemer Im surprised that you are so upset over a moderator warning a fellow member. But If that's what ya gotta do, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. 

My moderators are much nicer and patient then I am. 

You are mad about what, a moderator nicely warning someone to stop calling another member an a hole ? And the fact that the software automatically assigns a point to someone when they are warned? A software feature has you so upset that you are gonna leave the forum for good?

The moderator was doing his job, as nice as he could be.

I would be sad to see you leave, but no single member is gonna force me to do something dumb.  I stand behind my moderators 100 %, and especially in the kind way that they handled this matter.

This forum has changed the last couple of years. Some great members sold their MT07's, others took their place and it's not that fun here anymore. I'm starting to see why. 

Big forum software update is available, and while I planned to spend that money on this my first and largest bike forum, lately I've been thinking about putting that towards my other forum at tenere700.net instead . It's fun there, like this forum used to be. 

Some changes are coming. Not everyone will like them. Hell, maybe I should just sell the forum to Verticle Scope , that big forum company. See how you guys like their many rules and policies. 

• Like 1

Okay here's a few things:

Performance mods, who has them, what are they, and what's the payoff?

IMHO if you remove your header pipes for any reason replace the old gaskets. Gaskets are less than $10. a pair to buy, don't cut corners!

Dump your oil regularly, 3-5K miles, replace the disposable filter as well. Check your tire pressure once a month. By doing so you'll get more miles out of your rubber.

Change your coolant regularly especially if you live in a hot climate.

Don't buy cheap ass aftermarket products for your bike. You get what you pay for, if you do your shet on the cheap you'll be spending an inordinate amount of time turning wrenches while the rest of us are riding! LTR, FTW, SFMF

Edited by FZWes
Misspelling.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Cruizin locked this topic